Adel, GA

Posted June 29, 2007
I have found this school to be top of the line in teaching! We moved from south Florida, under the assumption that schools here in Georgia would not be as far advanced as in FL. We were so wrong! My grandson was at first, behind his classmates scholastically. He is now almost a straight A student and is doing work (in 1st grade, second will come this fall) that most students in FL. are doing in third grade! We are proud of him and the fabulous job that the teachers are doing as well.

Posted May 21, 2007
All three of my children have gone to Cook Primary/Elementary (they built a separate elementary school several years ago). The teachers here are fantastic and work hard to help ever child succeed.

Posted April 10, 2005
The teachers and staff at this school are top notch. Both my children are enjoying school and have wonderful teachers guiding the way. I would highly recommend this school. You are getting the life of small town living, with a quality school and sometimes that gets left out because of being in a small town. A+ in my book.

Cook Primary School 2