Albany, GA
Before care: Yes

Sherwood Christian Academy 0

Posted February 08, 2010
Our experience at SCA has been exceptional! We love the Christian atmosphere, Biblical world views & the life lessons that are being instilled in our daughter. We wouldn't be anywhere else! Academics are great, parental involvment is as much as you could want & there is an open door policy! Principal & staff are always visible & accessible any time during the school day...its great!

Posted April 18, 2009
My girls have attended since Pre-K. They both are always above 85% on Iowa skills and Stanford tests. In reading, at about 95%. The kids and teachers are very nice. No locks on lockers are used because they don't need them. I don't know of a single girl who has gotten pregnant. No fighting. No cheating.

Sherwood Christian Academy 0

Posted March 12, 2009
Both my daughters have gone from K-4 thru High school. One graduated in 2005 and breezed right into college. The other one is in 10th. Very caring, Biblical World view is very important here. Also student leadership. Tuition is always hard to come up with BUT You only get 1 (one) chance for your childs mind. Who ever wants the next generation will get them. Do you want the world having yours? or God?

Posted January 15, 2009

Sherwood Christian Academy 4

Posted April 21, 2008
I graduated SCA in 2006 and was entirely prepared for college, and I'm at Georgia Tech. The fact is, as with *any* school, your education is what you make it. The faculty invested in me what I invested in my own education.

Posted April 15, 2008
My child attenda SCA Lower Campus and has excelled in all areas. Others are amazed at her level of knowledge as it relates to biblical teachings, academics, and socialization.

Sherwood Christian Academy 1

Posted May 29, 2007
- a former student

Sherwood Christian Academy 3

Posted September 25, 2006
My child attended the kindergarten program at Sherwood Christian. Even though the principal was very supportive, the overall program lacks continuity. The facilities on Stuart Ave. are not designed for the very young, i.e. bathroom sinks too tall,etc. We moved our child to another private school and she is thriving.

Posted November 27, 2004
Hi my name is Emily, I attend sca, it is an awesome school, there above average. I am in 7th, i love alll the teachers their nice and they care about each and every one of us students!

Sherwood Christian Academy 4

Posted February 23, 2004
A christian education that doesn't slack off in teaching academic excellence. The school is committed to excellence in Academics, athletics and the arts. I'm grateful both of my children obtained their education from this fine school.

Sherwood Christian Academy
1418 Old Pretoria Road, Albany, GA  31721
Last modified Sherwood Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Sherwood Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top