Bad
Good

It was just as bad as merry acres. I went there after I thought merry acres was bad and it turns out the teachers there are even worse. They kicked me out because my grades weren't good enough. Thank the lord they did.

This a bully free very high quality school. I very highly recommend this school to friends and family. Thank you Robert Cross for being here today.

it was horribile i costantly got in trouble for stupid stuff the teachers harrased me the dress code basicly made me get out and get new stuff which put a strained my mom the teacher constantly preeched during class time and made me feel uncomfortable then the teacher got made and gave me detintion for snezzing it was horrible getting out of that school was the best decision i ever made

Its not as happy and hunky-dory as you think considering i go there. Dress code sux, some of the rules are pointless. But other thn that, it's not all that bad

I think Robert Cross is a good middle school for your child to go to they will be well prepared for high school. The teachers and principal support is good also I am a current student at robert cross and I think your child will be in a safe enviroment.

'If you want a challenging,safe,school environment where your child is important...Robert Cross is it!' Do not believe this! Robert Cross not a good school at all. My experience there was full of teachers who did not respect me. As a fromer student there i feel that Robert Cross was a waste of DOCO's money because in all essence it was not a magnet school just a regular school with a fancy name. And further more it does not prepare You for high school.

Too Scrict with dress code but, most teachers are very caring.

It is a good school and has a great envirroment.

I am a current student at Robert A. Cross . It is a good school as far as accademics is concerned. If you would like for your student to get a good education with much safety them this is the school of best chioce !

I think Robert a. Cross is a school of excellence.

Last modified Robert A. Cross Middle Magnet is a Public school that serves grades 6-8