Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted February 01, 2016
Dougherty High School is an excellent school. the staff is caring and committed to success of the students. I attended Dougherty and now my daughter does. Keep up the Great Work Trojan Family!

Posted June 02, 2015
Dougherty was far etter than what they say it is i go here now and i wouldn't want to go to any other school in albany besides dougherty

Dougherty Comprehensive High School 1

Posted May 18, 2014
How can 10 students out of 300 pass the math portion of the test How can the Asst. prinicpal place blame on the students when it clear that its a teaching issue. How can students have a high average in the class but fail the test?

Posted April 18, 2014
Dougherty High is not only a wonderful school; but, it is a school full of Trojan pride and dedicated teachers. Dougherty has a rich history and was built on integrity and ethics. I can appreciate the fact that these same standards apply today and the students are willing to carry the torch.

Dougherty Comprehensive High School 4

Posted May 19, 2013
I love Dougherty! It's plain and simple I love Dougherty.I don't care about these nay Sayers,Dougherty is a place of pride.It teaches students and parents the sense of commitment.Of courses, to the outsiders they see the bad that they put in the newspapers but have you heard about students coming through our school saying they shooting and bombing up the place, Oh, nawl you don't .And the sad part of it all is that Dougherty Junior High is closing down.So, that means our could be Trojans will be split up.But Hey! Life goes on, Eastside Out!!!!

Dougherty Comprehensive High School

Posted October 01, 2009
i love this school despite the opposition that i may interfere with other people in my surroundings. i am part of the chorale and it is such an exhilarating experience for me to enjoy. i show a great tremendous amount of sympathy for this school no matter what the cost was.

Posted March 10, 2009
I am a student here at DCHS. It is a great school for kids to learn. This school has a lot of great activities. I am also a part of the DCHS chorale, and it is like a family to me

Dougherty Comprehensive High School 1

Posted February 15, 2009
I transferred to this school from out of state and before I started attending it, I heard a few bad opinions about it. But I figured that I couldn't be that bad. Once I started going there, I realized that it was worse than other people had led on for it to be. I have all of my required credits and I have passed my graduation tests, but they will not let me graduate early. I am stuck learning things that i learned in the 6th-8th grade at my previous school system. It is pathetic. Everyone seems to have so much pride in the school and i can't figure out why. As for the teaching...I get the same amount of classwork in one week, that I would receive in one single day at my old school. So the lessons move extremely slow.

Posted December 10, 2008
I have attended Dougherty for my freshman and Sophmore year. I have to admit that it is such a great school. I am part of the DCHS Chorale. They are very important to me. The chorale is the best thing at Dougherty.They are my family. I love Dougherty I would have my child go there if I were you. Brittney Hilson

Posted September 19, 2008
I am currently a sophmore at dchs. This school is simplythe best school in the nation! there is no other school that i'd rather attend. Their band is great and i am proud to say that i am a member of it! this xschool is a school that i'd want my childern to attend and graduate! anquinette jones

Dougherty Comprehensive High School
1800 Pearce Ave, Albany, GA  31705
Last modified Dougherty Comprehensive High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.