Albany, GA
Students enrolled: 1,200

Posted July 12, 2012
Best school in the state, BEst schhol in the land One test ONe time No Excuses NO Exceptions

Posted March 07, 2012
Best school in the system best school in the state. One test one time alright.

Posted October 08, 2009
Westove is truely a wonderful school! My son is an athelete and the couching staff takes great care of him. I didn't mention acedemics first, b/c the are so stable. I believe it's a great schoo!

Westover High School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
I attended WHS in the 70's and I have been a successful businessman for many years. My daughter graduated from in 2002 and received her Masters from VSU with honors. My son graduated in 2005 and is an honor graduate from Ga. Tech. My other son graduated on 2008 and is an honor student at UGA. There is nothing wrong with the the education they received at Westover High School.

Posted October 15, 2008
Very disciplined school with the best kids in dougherty county

Westover High School 4

Posted January 29, 2008

Westover High School 4

Posted December 09, 2007
I am a graduating college senior and former student of Westover High School. Not only did this school prepare me academically but also socially. Many problems and encounters I experienced with those in authority (teachers and administrators) exposed me to challenges within not only the workforce but also life in general. I feel that I gained MORE than a honors high school diploma but also an advantage over those entering the real world along with me. From racial issues to being able to defend what I felt was right as a student, Westover exposed me to it all! I was able to gain friendships that are to this day stronger than ever and I also left with memories that will last a lifetime! I will forever be greatful for this experience and will cherish it for the rest of my life!

Posted September 13, 2007
Eventhough I'm a somore at Westover I love it already. All my teachers are realy nice and I feel like I did at my middle school, Merry Acers.

Posted July 22, 2007

Posted July 27, 2006
- a former student

Westover High School
2600 Partridge Dr, Albany, GA  31707
Last modified Westover High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westover High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top