Albany, GA

Posted May 02, 2014
Sherwood s an Awesome school. All three of my children have been going there since kndergarten!!!

Posted May 06, 2010
i love sherwood acers school because they help u learn and they are very nice to the students sherwood is a great school and if we win it would be great so lease help our school we support the kids in haiti and give them alot and no one thanked us so help

Posted April 13, 2010
Education is always there first priority. Making sure the children get what they need to be successful in life because they are our future.

Posted January 08, 2010
Sherwood is a very goood school i have two girls that attend that wonderful school

Sherwood Acres Elementary School 3

Posted December 30, 2009

Posted October 12, 2009
I love Sherwood I have three children that attended the school and they loved it. I now have a son in the 5th and daughter in the 3rd grades and they love their school.

Sherwood Acres Elementary School 3

Posted April 07, 2009

Posted September 04, 2008
I really love Sherwood, my son has attended since 2nd grade he is now in the 4th grade. Dr. Pierce his 3rd grade teacher was great and really kept me informed as to my son's strengths and weaknesses, she always provided ways I could help him learn a particular section in the curriculum if he was having problems. This year he has Mr. Young who is a new teache, but is absolutely wonderful he answeres all my notes in a timely manner and keeps me very much informed, the first day my son was in his class he told me what a cool teacher Mr. Young is. Ms. Long is also one of his teachers and she will return my calls promptly and let me know my sons progress.

Posted July 10, 2008
I love Sherwood, they are very into their kids education and safety. I would recommend this school to any parent.

Sherwood Acres Elementary School 4

Posted April 09, 2008
well so far i have to say that this school has been good to my little girl.i am very happy with all of her teachers and the staff.

Sherwood Acres Elementary School
2201 Doncaster Dr, Albany, GA  31707
Last modified Sherwood Acres Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sherwood Acres Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top