Bad
Good

Sherwood s an Awesome school. All three of my children have been going there since kndergarten!!!

i love sherwood acers school because they help u learn and they are very nice to the students sherwood is a great school and if we win it would be great so lease help our school we support the kids in haiti and give them alot and no one thanked us so help

Education is always there first priority. Making sure the children get what they need to be successful in life because they are our future.

Sherwood is a very goood school i have two girls that attend that wonderful school

I love Sherwood I have three children that attended the school and they loved it. I now have a son in the 5th and daughter in the 3rd grades and they love their school.

I really love Sherwood, my son has attended since 2nd grade he is now in the 4th grade. Dr. Pierce his 3rd grade teacher was great and really kept me informed as to my son's strengths and weaknesses, she always provided ways I could help him learn a particular section in the curriculum if he was having problems. This year he has Mr. Young who is a new teache, but is absolutely wonderful he answeres all my notes in a timely manner and keeps me very much informed, the first day my son was in his class he told me what a cool teacher Mr. Young is. Ms. Long is also one of his teachers and she will return my calls promptly and let me know my sons progress.

I love Sherwood, they are very into their kids education and safety. I would recommend this school to any parent.

well so far i have to say that this school has been good to my little girl.i am very happy with all of her teachers and the staff.

My son attended SAES for K5. I was very disappointed in the entire school. The first few months he had a very young and unqualified teacher. What was most upsetting was that during the last two months of school in 2007 there were two school lock downs. The first lockdown I heard about from the local newspaper and the second I heard about from another parent. Both times the school administration did not send home a letter or anything explaining what had happened. I felt that it would have been easy for the principle to send a note home with everyone explaining there was a lock down and that the school followed the procedures, but no one ever said anything until just before school let out for the summer. The school never explained what the threat was to cause the lockdowns.

Last modified Sherwood Acres Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.