Bad
Good

i love my school . i am just starring this year and im in 8th , and ihave already learned many things.Mr . rusconi, ms roberts, ms stolze, ms. shultz, and ms shepherd are awesome ! Their Excel Program Is Awesome . Ms Shultz . My Hr Teacher , teaches awesome spanish ! Ilove going here

i love merry acers its so funny dont hate on merry acers we have funhthey r so cool .

The EXCEL Program at Merry Acres is AWESOME!! The class sizes are small, the teachers are caring - I couldn't ask for a better place for my daughter to go to school. Her CRCT scores were fantastic last year - because of the education she has received there the past two years. The principal is also a great guy who is doing a great job too! I do not regret sending my daughter to Merry Acres at all.

Merry Acres is extremely overrated, especially the EXCEL program. Most of the teachers though certified are hardly qualified to deal with the unique personalities of these brilliant students. This program instead of encouraging and promoting "excellence" does exactly the opposite discourages and dampens the spirits of bright children who truly inspire to learn.My child's grades plumaged significantly due to the actions of certain EXCEL teachers. More emphasis is placed on discipline instead of education at this school.

GHETTO< GHETTO< GHETTO!!!!!!! This school is and has been a terrible school for at least fifteen years. The teachers are hardly qualified to deal with their little ghetto charges so they just let them do whatever they please and the other students who are forced to go to this school suffer. If I had the money to send my child to a private school, I would have.

MY DAUGHTER IS IN SECOND YEAR AT MERRY ACRES. WHAT PARENTS DONT KNOW WHOSE KID IS NOT IN EXCEL, IS THERE ARE GOOD TEACHERS WITH MOSLTY BAD STUDENTS. THIS MAKES IT A LITTLE HARDER FOR SOME KIDS TO LEARN. GET RID OF THE PROBLEM!

I love the Excel Program! My teachers are amazing, I love my science teacher Ms. Roberts especially when she sits with my friends and I at lunch! She is AWESOME! Thanks Ms. Roberts! I love MAMS.

The excel program is awesome, but the school location is bad

this school is awesome i highly reccomend this school and the excel program is awesome too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love merry Acres. also the excell program!

Last modified Merry Acres Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.