Bad
Good

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

The people who have hurt my friend such as by punching him, choking him, or cussing at him are not even punished.

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

As I said before, They can't treat anyone different than them nicely. Not LGBT'S, not white's or asian's, not athiests, NO ONE.

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

The new princaple makes it where we can't talk, we are required to have our shoelaces tied, and many other things.How's that for leadership?

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Sometimes fights will happen for no reason. Such as when I was in the lunch room, two girls, who obviously dilsliked eachother, got in a fight out of nowhere.

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

I litterally get no homework nowadays. Most of the time the homework is extremely frustrating anyway.

i love my school . i am just starring this year and im in 8th , and ihave already learned many things.Mr . rusconi, ms roberts, ms stolze, ms. shultz, and ms shepherd are awesome ! Their Excel Program Is Awesome . Ms Shultz . My Hr Teacher , teaches awesome spanish ! Ilove going here

i love merry acers its so funny dont hate on merry acers we have funhthey r so cool .

The EXCEL Program at Merry Acres is AWESOME!! The class sizes are small, the teachers are caring - I couldn't ask for a better place for my daughter to go to school. Her CRCT scores were fantastic last year - because of the education she has received there the past two years. The principal is also a great guy who is doing a great job too! I do not regret sending my daughter to Merry Acres at all.

Merry Acres is extremely overrated, especially the EXCEL program. Most of the teachers though certified are hardly qualified to deal with the unique personalities of these brilliant students. This program instead of encouraging and promoting "excellence" does exactly the opposite discourages and dampens the spirits of bright children who truly inspire to learn.My child's grades plumaged significantly due to the actions of certain EXCEL teachers. More emphasis is placed on discipline instead of education at this school.

GHETTO< GHETTO< GHETTO!!!!!!! This school is and has been a terrible school for at least fifteen years. The teachers are hardly qualified to deal with their little ghetto charges so they just let them do whatever they please and the other students who are forced to go to this school suffer. If I had the money to send my child to a private school, I would have.

Last modified Merry Acres Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.