Posted April 30, 2014
State Bridge Elementary is a great school. The staff care about your kids. My son have improve so much since ge started attending the school

Posted January 20, 2011
State Bridge Crossing Elementary School is the ABSOLUTE BEST SCHOOL IN THE WORLD! The staff is the very best!! I even had a growth spurt this past year by allowing my daughter to go to Tybee with the 5th graders!! She had a great time! Ms. Hopkins, Ms. Crawford, Ms. Treywick and Mr. Martin are angels.... I watch Mr. Martin interact with our kids and see how they respond to him! He is truly a GREAT GUY AND A GREAT PRINCIPLE!! I have caught myself the last couple weeks being very sad about this being her last year with these great people! My daughter has a real love for learning since attending State Bridge and the school and staff are the reasons she genuinely cares so much! How do we as parents express the true gratitude we feel for these very special people? Katie once ran out of lunch money and The Principal has an account set up where if the students run out of money, he pays for it! He smiled politely and said, "These are my kids, and look at Katlin, how can i make her eat a cheese sandwich for lunch"! What a true blessing SBCE school is for our family, our community, and our precious children.. Love to all, W. Sharp

Posted March 02, 2010
Excellent,excellent,excellent! My kids are so happy with their teachers. We love it!

Posted July 29, 2009
Excellent school!!! The teachers and the administrative staff are wonderful! The students come first at State Bridge, which is evident by the attention they receive each day!

Posted June 04, 2009
Excellent administration and attention to detail on an individual basis.

Posted May 12, 2009
This school has wonderful teachers. Parent are very involved. There is great communication and best of all my kid is happy and learning. I couldn't be happier. We feel very lucky to be part of State Bridge Crossing.

Posted February 12, 2009
I really think that this school is a great school because when i get my childs papers they give me every thing i need to know. I love that you can see what your childs AR points and to help them start to read more.thats why you should come to state bridge crossing

Posted November 18, 2008
The principal, Mr. Martin, is great. Parents are very involved at this school. I have felt welcomed, informed, and excited about my son's education.

State Bridge Crossing Elementary School 0

Posted May 05, 2008
I have two children who attend State Bridge Crossing. My son has a great teacher. However, my daughter's teacher seems to be waiting for retirement. She is not attentive and allows one little girl to bully all the others. She has been told many times. My kids are not as happy at this school as the school they attended last year. I was disappointed.

Posted May 24, 2007
The principal, Mr. Martin is great. The school has incredible amounts of parental involvement, and the teachers really seem to love teaching there. The extracurricular activities available are varied and the opportunities for students to learn and grow are excellent. Every time we go to a program or event, it is always fun for the kids, and we have been very impressed overall with the quality of this school.

State Bridge Crossing Elementary School
5530 State Bridge Rd, Alpharetta, GA  30022
Last modified State Bridge Crossing Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
State Bridge Crossing Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top