Alpharetta, GA
Students enrolled: 1,401

Posted June 08, 2014
Webb Bridge has a very strong math, science, spanish, orchestra teaching team, kids are well prepared for their high school , some TAG 8th grade science teacher (especially some older teachers)even taught the kids skill for college. We as colleged educated parents are really appreciated.Thanks!

Webb Bridge Middle School 3

Posted March 27, 2014
Great school! Awesome teachers! Great parent involvement. Awesome PTA! Glad my child is in school there!

Posted August 28, 2013
We just had curriculum night and all the teachers were well prepared and excited. We are looking forward to another great year at Webb Bridge!

Posted December 10, 2012
Teachers are dedicated professionals. Front office staff is well organized, knowledgeable but a bit stiff. The principal is new and lacks the leadership of her predecessor. Cafeteria lacks salad bar and healthier options. Students are diversified and good learners. There is a good sense of order and great parent involvement. This is over all a good school.

Posted April 14, 2012
Superb school indeed. We moved from a different country and never realized how my children got accomodated. Very supportive management.

Posted August 11, 2011
This school is a blue ribbon school. I do not know what these poor comments but i do hope these parents have a change of opinion!

Posted August 01, 2011
I teach at a local elementary school. I have two children at WBMS. One is in tag and the other is not. They get their homework completed, and are not discipline problems in the classroom. They both receive above average academic instruction from the teachers. I think school is what you and your children put into it. We support the teachers, and our children are both happy and love school. I would not want to have our children attend any other middle school!!

Posted March 29, 2011
This is an amazing school. It has won the Blue Ribbon Award, which is the highest honor a school can receive. The principal is amazing, she won the national principal of the year award. The princpal is very involved and loves to talk and interact with students. She is never grumpy, always smiling. It is very sad that she is retiring. She will very much be missed. I wouldn't want to go to any other school.

Posted March 08, 2011
I have a daughter that goes to this school, I will say it's a great school. I will say I cant say much for the school Principal ( she very rude) I dont deal with her , Outside of the school Principal , this a great school my daughter enjoys the school . the eight grade asst. principal id great she takes time out to speak to parents . I will agree with some of the parents who commented about the school only focusing on TAG kids alot ( the attention should be even out ) . Majority of the teachers are ok

Posted February 20, 2011
I have heard many great things about this school, and also bad so it is up to YOU!!!!!

Webb Bridge Middle School
4455 Webb Bridge Rd, Alpharetta, GA  30005
Last modified Webb Bridge Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Webb Bridge Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top