Alpharetta, GA

Posted August 04, 2014
our children have been attending Medlock Bridge since PreK and are now entering 5th grade. We have had an overwhlemingly posiive experience at the school. In K we didn't love our teacher, but every other teacher has been tops. I have always felt welcome and more importantly that my kids' best interest was always paramount. I feel like they know and love my kids! While I personally had no issues with our first principle our new principle is more communicative and open to parental involvment. She does more fun stuff with the kids too! Sad this will be our last year.

Posted March 10, 2013
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this school!!! Even tho at the first of the year we had a problem with a bully and it seemed like I was always complaining, but they took care of it finally. I love the staff! When you walk in the school they know who you are and who your child(ren) are. The teachers actually care for your children and want them to do and be the best..

Posted February 24, 2013
You cannot get a better public school education than at Medlock Bridge Elementary. Some parents had issues with the old principal but we have a new principal as of this school year and she is wonderful. The fundraisers are well done, the teachers are sharp, and the education is second to none. We are zoned for Autrey Mill Middle and Johns Creek HS after Medlock. It doesn't get much better than that! This is a beautiful area and a wonderful place to raise a family.

Medlock Bridge Elementary School 3

Posted October 15, 2012
My kid had very good learning experience in the Kinder garden. But in the 1 st grade in this year is have very bad experiences and teacher is not having positive attitude and always getting into negative attitude build in children. Vice principal and Principal also seems to be supporting teacher activities and not improving the behavioral attitude. Watch out and think twice before you send your kid to this school.

Posted March 21, 2012
The teachers and the staff seem to care about the students and the school. I will say that I wish to see more parent involvement. However, you can never really have too many volunteers. To say that the students are passed from one grade to another without caring about the student indicates to me a lack of parental control of the child's environment and not a problem that could necessarily be solved by school administration. If the child does not deserve to pass to the next grade, the parent should make sure the child's educational needs are met in order to be prepared for school.

Medlock Bridge Elementary School 1

Posted January 19, 2012
The teachers are ineffective & inexperienced. The principal is condescending & confrontational. Kids are passed from one grade level to the next regardless of the grades earned to keep the school's high ranking.

Medlock Bridge Elementary School 1

Posted February 23, 2010
Do NOT send your child to Medlock Bridge Elementary. The principal has to learn how to be a good principal and better person!

Medlock Bridge Elementary School 0

Posted August 12, 2009
It is a great School. We really the the Teaches and the way how to teach and mould the kids.

Posted May 13, 2009
I feel this is a fabulous school for our children. The teachers are wonderful and caring. The parent involvement is tremendous. We have lots going on at our school and is supported by everyone.

Posted October 31, 2008

Medlock Bridge Elementary School
10215 Medlock Bridge Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA  30022
Last modified Medlock Bridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Medlock Bridge Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top