Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

What kind of school is this if parents can’t participate in children’s Christmas party? Such a disappointment!!! Christmas is about the family and school doesn’t realize that kids want their parents during special celebrations, parents too. There is little to nothing of parents being allowed together with children on any special occasions at school, if you not a volunteer. Parents weren’t allowed to cheer their kids during Olympic Games fundraiser, because due to rain it was moved to school gym. The most you can do is eat lunch at the school with your kid, and still some cafeteria workers while chewing tobacco, come and tell you that my child only can take one friend to eat lunch, not two? Really??? This school is so family unfriendly and it’s such a disappointment.

We have a kid in pre-K and one in Kindergarten and we are very happy with the school. The teachers are highly involved and very caring for their kids. The principal is also great and makes sure that the school is being lifted to higher levels every year and in a positive way. And most important our kids are very happy at school!

I admitted my child to this school based on the School digger rankings. But unfortunately I have had a very bad experience. The staff is so unfriendly and cold. They have no good vibes. The front desk receptionist looks like she has never smiled in her whole life. The whole attitude and atmosphere needs a makeover. The Kindergarten teachers complain about every flimsy things. I feel the teachers don't even have the potential to discipline the children. I am very disappointed with this school .

our children have been attending Medlock Bridge since PreK and are now entering 5th grade. We have had an overwhlemingly posiive experience at the school. In K we didn't love our teacher, but every other teacher has been tops. I have always felt welcome and more importantly that my kids' best interest was always paramount. I feel like they know and love my kids! While I personally had no issues with our first principle our new principle is more communicative and open to parental involvment. She does more fun stuff with the kids too! Sad this will be our last year.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this school!!! Even tho at the first of the year we had a problem with a bully and it seemed like I was always complaining, but they took care of it finally. I love the staff! When you walk in the school they know who you are and who your child(ren) are. The teachers actually care for your children and want them to do and be the best..

You cannot get a better public school education than at Medlock Bridge Elementary. Some parents had issues with the old principal but we have a new principal as of this school year and she is wonderful. The fundraisers are well done, the teachers are sharp, and the education is second to none. We are zoned for Autrey Mill Middle and Johns Creek HS after Medlock. It doesn't get much better than that! This is a beautiful area and a wonderful place to raise a family.

My kid had very good learning experience in the Kinder garden. But in the 1 st grade in this year is have very bad experiences and teacher is not having positive attitude and always getting into negative attitude build in children. Vice principal and Principal also seems to be supporting teacher activities and not improving the behavioral attitude. Watch out and think twice before you send your kid to this school.

The teachers and the staff seem to care about the students and the school. I will say that I wish to see more parent involvement. However, you can never really have too many volunteers. To say that the students are passed from one grade to another without caring about the student indicates to me a lack of parental control of the child's environment and not a problem that could necessarily be solved by school administration. If the child does not deserve to pass to the next grade, the parent should make sure the child's educational needs are met in order to be prepared for school.

The teachers are ineffective & inexperienced. The principal is condescending & confrontational. Kids are passed from one grade level to the next regardless of the grades earned to keep the school's high ranking.

Do NOT send your child to Medlock Bridge Elementary. The principal has to learn how to be a good principal and better person!

Last modified Medlock Bridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.