1-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Develops empathy: Agree

Posted January 11, 2016
The teachers are always willing to help you with all of your learning differences. I

Develops honesty: Agree

Posted January 11, 2016
I think that the teachers do a good job in teaching students and help them be prepared for the real world.

Posted January 11, 2016
I'm an 8th grader at MSA. I absolutely love it. The teachers are always willing to push you to do your best. The teachers are always willing to help with your child's learning differences. They have great trips and there is no bullying. Any kid would fit in to the community.

Mill Springs Academy 2

Posted October 07, 2015
My son did not get any assistant to find a collage or any other proper program after high school. All I heard from counselor was " I don't think your son will be accepted for collage he wants". I think the counselor had no interest in my son because they think he is not be able to get in any collage. I and my son worked so hard to find a collage he want without any resources. He is in a community collage now. he is happy to study in collage and work part time. I did not like MSA counseling system at all.

Posted September 30, 2015
Our son is in the 9th grade; his third year here. MSA has been a wonderful experience for our entire family. Take the negative reviews with a grain of salt. I am convinced that many of those posting negative reviews were asked to leave the school for one reason or another!

Mill Springs Academy 1

Posted August 03, 2015
Search CBS local news for the story about families raising awareness of bullying as school year starts. This beautiful friend of my daughter's lost her life after bullying at this school. The school has lost many students and great, loved staff members in the middle school, preupper school, and upper school this year because of a culture of bullying that is modeled and ignored by important people. Good people and good families can't stand by and work in that environmemt. The events leading up to the loss of this beautiful girl were ignored.

Mill Springs Academy 2

Posted June 17, 2015
Sadly, we cannot recommend the middle school. We had great years in the Lower School, but we should have listened to parents and skipped the middle school, especially for a child with dyslexia. We have had a few wonderful teachers, but one repeatedly bullied our child, even after she wasn't our child's teacher. Our concerns were met by intense and punitive conversations with our child by the principal. We felt manipulated and wish we had listened to our child rather than believing that professionals would not behave that way. Our saving grace and the saving grace of our child was the assistant principal, but she has left. For a middle school child with anxiety and dyslexia, I wish we had looked at the Swift School.

Amount of homework: Not enough

Posted June 17, 2015
No homework in reading and language arts. In fact no work comes home at all.

Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted June 17, 2015
It is not modeled for the students by the middle school. Not integrity or fairness.

Posted April 30, 2015
I simply cannot tell you what a blessing this school has been for our two children ages 7 and 8. They started in 1st and 2nd grade. One is dyslexic, the other is ADHD. I could go on all day about how safe and secure they are, how loved they feel and how wonderful this community is at Mill Springs. You will never know how amazing a teacher is until you send your children here. They honestly LOVE our kids and they don't just say it, they show it. Ms. Donna is simply a MUST for any child in 1st Grade who needs reading help. Laurie Jones, is outstanding at her job and runs the lower school really well. It feels like family. This is the only school my children have gone to that I am happy to write a check for. It is money well spent!

13660 New Providence Road, Alpharetta, GA  30004