Alpharetta, GA

Posted March 19, 2014
I have a second grader and kindergartener and absolutely LOVE this school! We were in a Forsyth school prior to here and are so much happier. Summit Hill is this gem of a public school, where the students and families feel like it's private. The student-teacher ratios are better than a lot of private schools we researched. My kids are excelling in both reading and math because of the phenomenal teachers and support staff. We'd recommend this school to all levels of students. We are so happy.

Posted January 16, 2013
I just got an email push with a review of Summit Hill and would agree with the previous review. It is a great public school with an active and supportive PTA. The school and community provide extra valuable hands- on learning programs for the students that are not provided by many other schools. The administration, teachers and curriculum are better than some private schools we have attended.

Posted January 16, 2013
I have two third graders at Summit Hill and could not be more pleased with the facility, faculty, academics and families. Even though this is a public school, it feels like it is a private school.

Posted March 22, 2011
We moved here from a stellar school district in So. FL 2 years ago. SHE has surpassed our last school by leaps and bounds. The admin is active and creative in its leadership. The PTA is passionate about the kids and provides real world hands-on complimentary educational experiences. The care that went into testing my transferring child - to be sure she was correctly placed in all classes - was incredible. Brand new playground equipment furnished by an active Foundation. From gifted to special needs - our children have been taught with great care. First day of school, my nervous 2nd grader received a personal welcome visit in class by the principle and was presented with a stuffed animal Husky (the school mascot.) Wednesdays are dog days - families can bring their dogs through car line to receive a dog treat. (The kids eat this stuff up - and it helps them love school.) There is a real partnership happening here between the school and families. A great place for our kids.

Summit Hill Elementary School 0

Posted April 29, 2010
My 2 grandsons, Connor and Mitchell Fleming atend school at Summit Hill and it is a wonderful school with excellent admin and parent participation. Dropping band nextyear due to budget concerns. boooo. Should let partents pay for band.

Summit Hill Elementary School 0

Posted February 25, 2010
The school appears to be very good but there is one thing that is seen as a deficiency and that is the fact that schools in Georgia do not have registered nurses. In Texas and most other states, there is a registered nurse at each school. This is crucial for Georgia and I hope that the state will certainly consider this in the future. Excellent learning and excellent health go hand in hand. I cannot and should not solely be the parent's responsibility as they need health education also.

Summit Hill Elementary School 1

Posted February 07, 2010

Posted October 23, 2009

Summit Hill Elementary School 3

Posted December 17, 2008

Posted September 07, 2008
My wife and I moved to Milton almost two years ago from Silicon Valley, where our children attended private schools. We enrolled our two children at Summit Hill Elementary. One of our children has special needs and the other requires advanced placement. The school has been absolutely fantastic in how they have handled both of our childrens needs.

Summit Hill Elementary School
13855 Providence Rd, Alpharetta, GA  30004
Last modified Summit Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Summit Hill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top