Alpharetta, GA
Students enrolled: 1,087

Posted July 21, 2014
Challenging school and great learning environment! I am very pleased with the quality of the education my child receives.

Posted May 16, 2013
Great school, all the staff have high quality standards. We moved here almost two year ago and when we visit this school we felt in love. Two years later we have no regrets

Posted June 21, 2011
I love Creek View Elementary! This is our family's second elementary school and all 3 of my children have had outstanding teachers and an exceptional experience in Elementary School. The principal, Mr. Rogers, has an awesome leadership style and relates extremely well to students, parents, teachers, & community. The outdoor recess facilities are superior! This is truly a school that puts students first! My kid's describe Creek View Elementary as "Beast", "Awesome", and "a school that makes learning fun!"

Posted June 21, 2011
CVES is a great school where the administration, teachers and parents work together to create a stellar learning environment for children! I wouldn't send my kids anywhere else!

Posted June 21, 2011
Awesome, Awesome, Awesome . My daughter is going to creek view for four years. This is a great school. She loves each and every one of her teachers since kindergarten. The school has the best PTA.

Creek View Elementary School 2

Posted September 21, 2010
Principal interactions may be few as a parent, but this is not the type of individual I would want leading our children. An unfortunate case of lagging maturity, condescending attitude toward parents, and rudeness. I encourage prospective parents to explore their options.

Posted April 24, 2010
My younger daughter is going to graduate from Creek View this year. We love this school. Lots of great teachers and administrators to make this school raise above than the average public school. We sure will miss Creek View.

Creek View Elementary School

Posted April 22, 2010
Beauty wise this school is pretty. Other than that, after 2 years having my child go to that school I am very disappointed. It's all about the MONEY!! Money, money, money and most of the time they 'forget' that this is a public school. Teacher do not communicate well with parents and when the parents try to follow up, we get the attitude as if we're bothering them. They bombard the kids with homework. And to top it off.. in Kindergarten there was a note sent to the parents: If you child does not read all 24 words in 1 minute your child will not pass. Hello??? These are kindergarten kids.. I think this says it all.. see it for yourself.

Posted October 23, 2008
Creek View Elementary School is great! The teachers are wonderful! I am very pleased!

Posted September 18, 2008
My two sons both attended CreekView and my oldest has gone to WBMS, while my youngest is still there. I am so greatful for the Teachers and all others that are there. Its has been a real struggle for myself and my boys, but because they can go to a school were they feel safe and can learn and acheive the highest level they can. They are doing so much better. My youngest is in the first grade he was there last year his reading and other skills are great. Now instead of watching TV, he wants to read...... I thank Creekview for all that they have done and will contuine to do with my children..

Creek View Elementary School
3995 Webb Bridge Rd, Alpharetta, GA  30005
Last modified Creek View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Creek View Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top