Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My son went to this school for 1/2 of 1st grade and all of 2nd grade. It was a terrible experience. From start to finish. The staff, principle and teachers do not have any care or regard for students who need additional support. The teachers my son had bullied him in so many it ways it was just horrible. The 2nd grade teachers my son had were friends since high school and tag teamed against my son every chance they got. I also noticed that the teacher and principle treated parents and students of foreign ethnicity very different from others. Overall I would never recommend this school.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

They give every day homework for kids and also follow up the same on every friday

Excellent school- my daughter is studying in this school, the teachers are very knowledgable and principal gets into details, she is best.

Loved the way they care fir and teach students . Teachers and staff are very good interacting and updating parents.

Its an excellent school. Teachers are very approachable, nice and good in teaching. My daughter has been going here from past 4 year, this is going to be 5th year now. She enjoys being in school. All her teachers, so far, have been very very good. They stay in touch with parents. Some teachers even responded to our emails in the weekends. That's the best part having smartphones these days. This year, my son will also be joining the same school. He is excited too. Overall, our experience has been very very good. They deserve the rating 10.

Develops character: Neutral

My son is new so it is too early to tell. Need to watch him in long run and then can decide on that.

I had a bad experience. We recently got migrated to this country. Forth day of school my son got into wrong route bus and no one was there to guide him even after knowing that he is new in school. He somehow couldn't identify the house so he did not get down. Then the driver realized he is in wrong bus. What if he would have got down? Sixth day he broke his hand in school by tally from the monkey bar and no teacher or helper was present on the spot. Rather one of his friend helped to a teacher. Few days later he came home with severe stomach pain and was hardly able to walk. After asking got to know teacher did not allow him to washroom. Things doesn't end here. Sent a note for transport today that he will be picked up by his parents tomorrow 18/05/2016. The teacher sent him for parent pick today itself without even noticing th date. How irresponsible a school can be. I don't feel my son us safe in school. What action should I take?

Wonderful education. Staff does a great job challenging those who need it, and supporting those who need it. Music and extracurricular activities are strong, as well.

Best school in Alpharetta.Great school .my 2 daughters are going there.i love creekview elementary. The teachers are wonderful! all the staff have high quality standards

Challenging school and great learning environment! I am very pleased with the quality of the education my child receives.

Last modified Creek View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.