Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)

Creek View Elementary School
Develops honesty: Neutral

Posted May 17, 2016
My son is new so it is too early to tell. Need to watch him in long run and then can decide on that.

Creek View Elementary School 1

Posted May 17, 2016
I had a bad experience. We recently got migrated to this country. Forth day of school my son got into wrong route bus and no one was there to guide him even after knowing that he is new in school. He somehow couldn't identify the house so he did not get down. Then the driver realized he is in wrong bus. What if he would have got down? Sixth day he broke his hand in school by tally from the monkey bar and no teacher or helper was present on the spot. Rather one of his friend helped to a teacher. Few days later he came home with severe stomach pain and was hardly able to walk. After asking got to know teacher did not allow him to washroom. Things doesn't end here. Sent a note for transport today that he will be picked up by his parents tomorrow 18/05/2016. The teacher sent him for parent pick today itself without even noticing th date. How irresponsible a school can be. I don't feel my son us safe in school. What action should I take?

Posted February 25, 2016
Wonderful education. Staff does a great job challenging those who need it, and supporting those who need it. Music and extracurricular activities are strong, as well.

Posted February 04, 2016
Best school in Alpharetta.Great school .my 2 daughters are going there.i love creekview elementary. The teachers are wonderful! all the staff have high quality standards

Posted July 21, 2014
Challenging school and great learning environment! I am very pleased with the quality of the education my child receives.

Posted May 16, 2013
Great school, all the staff have high quality standards. We moved here almost two year ago and when we visit this school we felt in love. Two years later we have no regrets

Posted June 21, 2011
I love Creek View Elementary! This is our family's second elementary school and all 3 of my children have had outstanding teachers and an exceptional experience in Elementary School. The principal, Mr. Rogers, has an awesome leadership style and relates extremely well to students, parents, teachers, & community. The outdoor recess facilities are superior! This is truly a school that puts students first! My kid's describe Creek View Elementary as "Beast", "Awesome", and "a school that makes learning fun!"

Posted June 21, 2011
CVES is a great school where the administration, teachers and parents work together to create a stellar learning environment for children! I wouldn't send my kids anywhere else!

Posted June 21, 2011
Awesome, Awesome, Awesome . My daughter is going to creek view for four years. This is a great school. She loves each and every one of her teachers since kindergarten. The school has the best PTA.

Creek View Elementary School 2

Posted September 21, 2010
Principal interactions may be few as a parent, but this is not the type of individual I would want leading our children. An unfortunate case of lagging maturity, condescending attitude toward parents, and rudeness. I encourage prospective parents to explore their options.

Creek View Elementary School
3995 Webb Bridge Rd, Alpharetta, GA  30005
Last modified Creek View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.