Public charter
Alpharetta, GA

Posted July 03, 2014
We have two children at Fulton Science Academy and we cannot be more pleased with the curriculum and staff. Principal Sener is the hardest working man, and he is always walking about, speaking with children, parents, and even cleaning trash off a playground if needed! We highly recommend the STEM/STEAM experience (FSA's STEM + Art is weekly and part of the curriculum, not a once-a-yr STEM week like some schools).

Posted June 25, 2014
Currently, I cannot think of a better school for my children. They loved FSA very much and we will continue to enjoy this great academically strong and nurturing environment for many years to come.

Posted June 25, 2014
This school's achievements speak for itself. My child never had these many opportunities to excel in her prior school. We love FSA and we are very excited about the new campus. I am very thankful to my neighbor for recommending FSA to our family.

Posted June 25, 2014
I have three children at FSA and I am very pleased with the education my children received so far. My children love going this school everyday. Seems like the school will be improving each and every year. They introduce new features every year. This year they added daily foreign language classes starting Pre-K. I love the feeling of achievement and improvement at this school. I have no complain about teachers. They are very kind and hard working people. It is especially great that they help my children excel in their academics. I have observed continuous increases with my children's nationally normed test scores and I am very happy with it. We can't wait for the new campus!

Posted February 22, 2014
Amazing school! My daughter loves going this school every day. She loves science olympiad and robotics.

Posted February 22, 2014
I can't thank enough to the administration and teachers of this wonderful school. My child is very happy and excels each and every day.

Fulton Science Academy 1

Posted January 20, 2014
We tried to put our child into FSA when it was a charter, but never succeeded. When FSA went private, we jumped at the chance and enrolled him. Less than a year later, we pulled him out. We had expected a nurturing environment. But found a cold, "teach yourself" philosophy. But, his was not the cause for our departure. Our son became the focus of bullying at FSA. We enforced the "tell a teacher" rules, but the administration always came back with "there is no proof, there is nothing we can do." Ultimately, profanities and vulgarities were written on our son's locker. The school still responded with "there is nothing we can do." FSA did not even investigate the incident. Two days later, we gathered our son's belongings and withdrew him from the school. The vulgarities were still on the locker. I blame myself for ignoring all of the news reports that Fulton Science Academy was a troubled school.

Posted November 11, 2013
Fulton Science Academy is the second best middle school you can go to. I would defineetlry recommend this place

Posted September 30, 2013
I am a former student at Fulton Science Academy. After attending FSA for the past 3 years i have noted that it is one of the best schools anyone could ever go to. Not only do we have bragging rights for being the 2nd best middle school in the state (kidding) but we also have amazing teachers and a great curriculum. I'm also very happy that last year we began using iPads for textbooks, note-taking, and other academic tools. For anyone looking for a school with strict discipline, this is definitely the school for you. Discipline is taken very seriously at FSA, which i am very grateful for. I would highly recommend FSA to anyone interested in elementary or middle school.

Fulton Science Academy 1

Posted April 01, 2013
VERY POORLY. The teacher are rigid, have cold personality and are UNable to provide the creativity, innovation needed for dynamic reading and writing.

Fulton Science Academy