Alpharetta, GA

Posted April 23, 2014
BCA is like no other private school in the nation! I personally attended private schools in Michigan K-12 and still have no context to compare BCA to. The teachers at Bridgeway are deeply committed on a very personal level to what they do and to the students. They are extremely intentional in pouring their hearts into the kids. Super encouraging. Excellent at challenging the kids to learn and grow in the way they do best. I have 3 kids in BCA (K4, 1st and 2nd grade) and I adore the entire staff of the school and feel compelled to help and volunteer any way that I can. I am thrilled to be partnered with such skilled professionals in the character development and growth of my children.

Posted April 23, 2014
My son and I were going through a very trying time academically and emotionally. I learned that BCA hosts an Arrowsmith program that I believe deals with ADHD at the root level. I brought my son in for evaluation and was told that they could help. When we moved into the area to be closer to the school, not only was my son encouraged and uplifted by the entire staff but after learning that I too was seriously stressed, they reached out to me as well. I know that without the love, support, prayer and willingness for the staff to go above and beyond for not only my son, the student but for me, the parent, things would could have resulted in two lives taking a turn for the worse that we may have never been able to recover from. I truly believe in God and I thank Him with all of my being he ordered our steps to Bridgeway Christian Academy.

Posted April 23, 2014
This is a school that every parent would want for their child. The communication between parents and their child is incredibly strong and helpful. My grandson goes there and I always feel he is getting the attention he needs. The school has the best ideals of social behavior. He loves it there. He attends their Arrowsmith program as well as classes in the mainstream. This is the best place in the world for him. It's just so amazing to find a place like this anymore. I am at peace knowing that he is being schooled by dedicated teachers who genuinely care. Margaret Fuselierr

Posted April 21, 2014
I absolutely love Bridgeway. My children get individualized attention and are thriving. The teachers teach the whole child, both heart and mind and do all possible to help them succeed. Our leadership is worth following, they model daily what leadership and respect look like. The parents have become friends, our children see all of us involved and helping one another. If you are looking for a strong academic program, a place that feels like family, varied sports programs and a Christ centered education, Bridgeway Christian Academy is it!

Posted April 21, 2014
Our children have been at Bridgeway for 10 years and we couldn't be more pleased. This school is truly like no other. The heart of the school comes through in everything. The teachers weave Christ into everything they do - by teaching about Him and showing His love personally to the children. All of the families seem to share the same values & have become like family to us. As our oldest has started high school, after spending his elementary & middle school years at BCA, we have found him to be very well prepared academically, socially, & spiritually. Our family truly loves Bridgeway Christian Academy!

Posted April 18, 2014
When we were looking for a Christian based school as an alternative to public school we were not thrilled with what we had found until we had investigated Bridgeway Christian Academy. Our girls are getting both a great education as well as a solid biblical curriculum. The staff works very hard at keeping the students focused on the best of secular and religious based education. We are very happy with our two girls being enrolled there!

Posted April 17, 2014
This is our second year as a Bridgeway family and we could not be more pleased with the school, the teachers and the administration. Our son is currently in 4th grade and has absolutely thrived there since coming from another local private Christian school. From arts, sciences and foreign languages to sports, chess and other extra-curricular activities, BCA has adeptly covered all the bases. For our family however, the most important thing is the love you feel the moment you walk in the doors. These people truly care about our child and it shows in everything they do.

Posted April 17, 2014
We chose BCA because education, faith and leadership. Since we went to the tour we felt that BCA was the right place for our daughter to go to Kindergarten and from that they on we have had only great experiences. We have experienced nothing but wonderful things about all the activities, programs and teachers. My daughter loves going to school each morning and tell us about her day and what she learns each evening. The school encourages (and expects) parents to work in active partnership through engagement in homework and volunteer participation. Students and parents are encouraged to have high expectations in regard to both academic and behavioral standards. The warmth of the community has provided an easy transition for my family. The fact that children from older grades greet her on the playground, interact at aftercare and serve as prayer and book buddies has bolstered her confidence and independence. The older students develop as leaders and role models. The principal and all the staff are just great people who care for the others before them selves. This is a great school, we are blessed for having the opportunity to send our daughter to BCA.

Posted April 16, 2014
Bridgeway Christian Academy is a great school with wonderful teachers, administration, and students. I am a parent and am very pleased with the school and my children are very happy! The administration is competent and kind, and the teachers love the students! BCA has a very comprehensive curriculum that is taught with a biblical world view. Also, there are many sports and extracurricular clubs that your child can choose to participate in after school. If you are looking for a Christian school with small class sizes, loving teachers, parents, and staff - at a reasonable price - then Bridgeway Christian Academy is the school for you!!

Posted April 16, 2014
Bridgeway Christian Academy is a Christ-centered rigorous school that is wonderful. The academics, culture, and extra-curriculars are without parallel. BCA offers specialized classes for children in elementary and middle school with learning differences, pull-out programming for elementary students with gifts and talents, and advanced Spanish that replaces 1st year high school Spanish. In addition to being a school that strives for academic excellence, the extra-curriculars are top knotch. Sports teams are numerous for 5th grade through middle school and the middle school theater is active while, chess, and Friday Finale clubs are popular with elementary students. The core of the school, however, is to teach children about their Savior. The Bible classes, Biblical integration in the classroom, weekly chapel presentations, and special chapels for the whole school have made a demonstrative difference in my children's faith and understanding. I wouldn't send my children anywhere else.

Bridgeway Christian Academy
4755 Kimball Bridge Road, Alpharetta, GA  30005
(770) 751-1972
Last modified Bridgeway Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Bridgeway Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top