PK-8|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Our family loves Bridgeway. The close knit community combined with a loving & nurturing teaching styles makes this a wonderful fit for our family.
August 10, 2015

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Amount of homework: Neutral

No different than other schools of the same level or other schools that are best compared. Not better of worse in this category.

Develops character: Disagree

The administration does not allow teachers to control students. I don't know why, but there are really no punishments other than something minor like a silent lunch.

We've been a Bridgeway family since 2013 and in the words of my youngest child, "I'm staying here as long as they'll let me"! The teachers and administrators are continuously leading my children in each one's growing relationship with Jesus and that is reaching across our whole family. While spiritual growth is #1 for us the opportunity to excel academically and experience a variety of extra-curricular activities including competitive athletics in a Christ-centered environment sets BCA apart. Along the way my children are making lasting friendships and I'm meeting families with whom I can share this parenting journey!

When our girls started at Bridgeway in pre-school, we had no intention of going the private school route for elementary school. However, once we experienced our first year at BCA we realized this wasn't just another private school, this was an incredible Christ-centered community that we couldn't leave. Our kids weren't the only ones growing in their relationship with Jesus; our whole family has been impacted by the guidance, love and instruction of the teachers and other families. Bridgeway Christian Academy is a blessing to our WHOLE family!

My oldest child attends Bridgeway Christian Academy, and our family is in love with the place. The hearts of the students, and their relationships with Jesus, are highly valued at BCA, and it's evident in everything they do. The kids' value as children of God is constantly affirmed, their spiritual maturity is increased, and all the while their academic knowledge continues to astound me. Educationally, my child has made exponential progress while at BCA, thanks to the close attention paid by staff and administration. And while it sounds cliche, there is a strong family atmosphere--my family is building relationships with other families that are certain to last years and years. Additionally, the school is an exceptional value--these tuition rates are hard to beat in the North Fulton/Forsyth/Gwinnett area.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

There is no group of teachers ANYWHERE like the ones at BCA. They are--to a person--the most loving, encouraging, devoted group of educators I have ever been around.

We've been at Bridgeway for three years and are hooked! The teachers and community truly care about our kids academically and spiritually. One of the Best decisions we've made as parents has been sending our two daughters here!

We are in our 13th year at Bridgeway and still love the school. Our oldest now a Senior went to BCA K-8th, middle child now in 8th grade has been at Bridgeway since Kindergarten. Our youngest child is still in the elementary school but has been there since PreK3. I've often said that I wish that I could open my heart for others to see Bridgeway from our experience. If you could, you would see a teacher praying with my child because of a fear he was having, you would see a coach encouraging my daughter to try her hardest at a sport she's never played allowing her confidence to grow more than anything I could ever do for her. You would see kids loving and encouraging each other no matter what. You would see middle school students high fiving the 2nd graders as they go by each other at lunch. You would see teachers who are so devoted to your child's success both academically and spiritually. You feel the love when you walk through the doors at Bridgeway. There's just something about the school that makes it so wonderful but it's impossible to put in to words to describe it...you have to experience it.

We are a long time BCA family. As I reflect back through the years my heart is full of gratitude to have benefited from the experiences my children have had from pre-school on up through middle school. Bridgeway Christian Academy has been a second home to our family as the teachers have loved them as their own, prayed for them, and provided an excellent education from a Christian world view. The school's mission is to grow the students in wisdom, stature and in favor with God and men (Luke 2:52). All of Creation was intended to glorify God and that's what is taught at BCA, even in math class! :) If you are looking for a great education for your children, and more importantly, a nurturing environment, you should check out Bridgeway Christian Academy. When you walk through the doors you'll feel the difference.

Our family has been attending Bridgeway for seven years. Currently, we have a middle school child, elementary school child, and a preschooler attending Bridgeway. Bridgeway is the perfect size...not too big yet not too small. The school offers a perfect union between challenging academics and phenomenal Christian teachers. The parental fellowship and support are amazing. With a new gym and Athletic Director, the school shows a strong commitment to athletics. Tuition is extremely competitive as well. Combine all these benefits and Bridgeway is the whole package!

Last modified Bridgeway Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8