Bad
Good

Oh, I totally disagree. I worked there in the recent past. The academics were excellent and the religious teaching above any I have seen elsewhere. It was the foundation of all that was done there. We also worked very hard for accreditation which is not easy to do.

A new name and new uniforms won't help the underlying problems with this school. I was hopeful that with the outward changes would also come changes in attitude and academics, but sadly not the case. This is a school that continues to flounder in an area desperate for private, Christian education. Promises of a permanent structure, financial backing, a middle school all have fallen short. The small size does give a feeling of family, but there is a very obvious cliquiness about. Academically, I do not feel my children were challenged and spirtually I believe religion was only touched upon to give the school a 'christian' title. I basically feel I wasted thousands of dollars here, not to mention the precious time of my children.

Our children attended this school and we learned that their education was behind the other school curriculum in the area. When we enrolled this past year we discovered that they were academically behind the other students. Please like the other parent says their are other alternatives in the area.

We're huge fans of this great school. The staff is awesome and the curriculum is excellent. Foreign language instruction begins in kindergarten and there is a strong emphasis on the arts and physical education in addition to traditional academics. Our kids are so much more prepared than our neighborhood's public school students.

This is a wonderful school! We have two children there and couldn't be happier. The academic standards are high compared to many of the other schools in the area but our kids are happy because the environment is so nurturing.

This is a school that is not keeping up with the standards of other schools in the community. My child has left this school and is attending another private school in the same area. He said: ' Mom, I was babysat at The Academy, we did nothing compared to what I am doing at my new school.' Now, I have had to pay extra to get my child caught up, so that he can be at level with the other children. Please as a parent that has sent their child to this school- 'It is a waste of time and money.' Your child deserves more than warm and fuzzy environment in today's society. Do not let yourself be fooled by new uniforms, logos, and promises. Their are other chooses.

AMCA is a wonderful; we have had children enrolled at the Academy for several years and we could not be more pleased with the education they are receiving. Each child is valued individually as a unique little gift from God. The teachers are all completely invested in each child's success. It truly feels like one 'big happy family' wherein parents are invited to play a huge role in the education of their children. As you can see, I'm a huge fan of AMCA, second only to my two children!!!!

We always heard wonderful things about this school before sending our daughter. Now that we are a part of the school I understand why. We love it here. They have a multi sensory approach to education that works very well. The kids actually become aware of how they learn. The teachers use this to focus on each child as an individual. Our daughter is learning so much and enjoys learning. This school is serious about education and includes a christian world view throughout all its courses. The staff here is wonderful. We would not want our daughter anywhere else.

AMCA is an exceptional school with an extraordinary staff. Our daughter just started Transitional Kindergarten this year and she absolutely loves the school, the teachers, the administrator and her classmates - excellence attracts excellence. If you're open to a nurturing, loving, Christ-centered educational experience this is the place for you. We hope to be a part of the AMCA family for many years to come.

The Academy is a solid school with an excellent group of teachers. I believe they have kept the trailers initially to keep the cost of attending more affordable. They are planning and working towards a new building. As a parent, our goal was for our children to learn, The Academy consistently focused on that was important. We had two childrent attend the Academy and were satisfied with the results. Our kis moved on to middle school with a solid foundation and good self esteem.

Last modified Alpharetta Methodist Christian is a Private school that serves grades PK-6