Posted October 01, 2014
"Best of the Best" is the only way I can describe the Nesbit Ferry Cr me. There is no way to compare it to other daycare centers in the area. They're in a class of their own. My wife and I were amazed by what we saw when we first walked in so just imagine how a 2-year-old reacted. The structured schedule, facility, and staff are definitely A1 and the curriculum is awesome. The kids are rotated into different rooms for different activities all day. So, they're learning and having a ball doing it. And when my son tells us that he's ready to go "night night", we know he had an eventful day!

Posted September 30, 2014
As a new Creme parent, my husband and I were overjoyed to find such a caring environment and excellent curriculum. The facilities are impeccable, and the teachers are incredibly supportive. We are very impressed with the language options available (sign and Spanish) as well as the creative outlets. We truly believe our daughter will be very well prepared for elementary school.

Posted September 30, 2014
Our daughter has attended Cr me for the past 3 years and we are very pleased with the level of supportive staff and nurturing teachers our daughter has experienced. Every day she is excited to tell us of all the things she had learned and did with her friends in class. We were amazed that at the age of 2 she began to learn Spanish, handwriting and actually knew the days of the week. Our daughter is a severe seasonal allergy sufferer and the staff is very welcoming to her medical accommodations. We plan to continue here until she ages out.

Creme de la Creme Day Care Center 1

Posted June 01, 2014
My son has been attending the Haynes Bridge for the past couple months. We looked at both Goddard and Creme before deciding on creme. The location is extremely clean and very pleasing to the eye. His regular teacher, Ms. Charmaine is absolutely wonderful. If all the teachers at Creme were like her, we would have kept him there as long as we could. However, the care he has received from other staff there has been less than satisfactory. Several incidents have occurred including a teacher who was frustrated and taking out that frustration on another child, lack of follow-up by management and an unexplained cut on his forehead. We are not going back and wouldn't recommend this location to anyone.

Creme de la Creme Day Care Center 2

Posted March 26, 2014
My child used to attend Haynes Bridge unit. It used to be great with great teachers. But suddenly this year teachers started to leave the school and the teaching level dropped tremendously. My child asked to leave the school and now is struggling to follow the public school level. Despite the great structure, beautiful building and excellent location, I would not recommend this unit for pre-k children.

Posted December 26, 2013
My daughter and my son both have attended Cr me Nesbit Ferry for about 2 years. We are really happy with this school. Kids learn best through exploring and there is no better place than Cr me for the kids to explore. It has a well-equipped computer lab, a spacious gym room, art room, music room, Cr me TV, STEM lab and a wonderful outdoor playground with water park for the summer. Teachers all have college degrees and many with early childhood education background. Most of them are young, energetic, loving and fun. They are really the perfect fit for the age group of young and active kids. All the teachers we have encountered such as Ms. Stephanie, Ms. Silvia, Ms. Ajka and Ms. Natalie are all great and loving and share a passion to teach kids not just knowledge but manners and kindness as well. The facility is always spotless clean, spacious and neatly organized. The small class/group environment is a huge plus for me. It has the best curriculum that does not purely focus on academics, but also art, music, and computer. It helps your child to be really well rounded and develop a love for art and music at a young age.

Posted June 16, 2013
We looked at Creme de la Creme and The Goddard School before our son came along. Their prices are comparable, but something always brought us back to Creme. Our son has been at Creme on Nesbit Ferry since he was 4.5 months old. He's now 17 months old and we couldn't be more pleased with his development and the staff. We love all the infant teachers: Ms Cyndi, Ms Marquis, Ms Lynne, Ms Maya, Ms Vickie & Ms. Sheila. They are a very caring group of teachers and have always been above and beyond in helping our little one grow. The director Ms. Vicki and Asst Director, Holly are also wonderful - always cheerful. We would highly recommend this Creme to anyone.

Posted May 17, 2012
Infant Room: Absolutely love the teachers in this room (Ms. Vickie, Ms.Cindy, and Ms. Lynn). They are very attentive, nurturing and have a genuine love for caring and educating infants. I am so happy my child is attending this school!

Posted May 09, 2011
It was really good news for us when our daughter's teacher told us how fast she has improved since she began at Creme de la Creme. It makes us really proud of our daughter since it only shows that at an early age, how well she can cope with her education in the future. Well, I know things could change, but as her parents, we would be supportive and guide her all the way. The training she learned from Creme would be a good working ground for her. We don't mind sending our daughter to an expensive school as long as the result is more than satisfactory. And it's heartwarming to know that her teacher understands families like us. What I mean is that, we are just an average earning family, who works hard to provide the best education for their children. We want nothing more than to see our children succeed. And it starts with the best education.

Posted April 29, 2011
My son enjoys to the max of being in school. As an only child and he gets lonely at home, while in school he has lots of playmates. The center also provides the right atmosphere for children to feel safe and comfortable. Other schools offer basically almost the same curriculum as Cr me. But what caught my attention is the cleanliness of the facilities. There s not a thing out of place. School materials and toys are kept in accessible but protected containers. The floor gleams but not slippery. There s no hint of chemical smell normally prevalent in sanitized areas. Instead, it smells nice like nature-fresh scent. They have qualified and professional staff who are confident in what they are doing, yet, very supportive and loving towards the kids. I saw the menu and snacks they give to the kids, and I m amazed at the great nutritional value in them. As they ve explained to me before, the food they prepare are not only healthy and would give the children energy to face the day but they also help stimulate the brain. I really do believe that Cr me de la Cr me is all that they claim to be -- Excellent and first-rate.

Creme de la Creme Day Care Center
8730 Nesbit Ferry Road, Alpharetta, GA  30022
Last modified Creme de la Creme Day Care Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Creme de la Creme Day Care Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top