PK-K|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (14 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (15 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (15 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

MY daughter has been in PPP since prep II. Teacher there are really awesome and professional. I can feel my daughter has been improved in every aspect not only on academic but also the social skills as well. I give PPP credit because it is really a magic place that makes both kids and parents happy.

My son has been at PPP for just over a year now and I feel very comfortable he is happy and learning while at school. I visited A LOT of schools in the area and PPP just gave me a good feeling, a year later ...I still have it!

My son has been at PPP since he is 1.5 years now he is 3.5 years old. We have never looked back since. We tried to move him to closer to home but we are so used to PPP experience we moved him back to PPP the third day. The hygiene is excellent, organic food, excellent teachers , activities for kids are over the top ,top quality of classroom and curriculum , quality of customer service over the top..,.my list can go on and on. Kay and her team are so so warm with us and the kids. It's not about the money for them it's about the experience. Even the aluminis are invited back to school. You want the best, PPP it is for you child. I don't mind paying little more ,if my child is in a good place and I don't have to worry about him. They are always open even unlike some other daycares. I love PPP and will recommend it anyone everyone.

My second child just started infant care at PPP...with the same teacher that cared for my 4 year old when he was an infant years ago! I cannot say enough wonderful things about the infant teacher as well as all of the staff! The care and special touches at this school place it miles ahead of other child care facilities. The "specials" (foreign language, art, computer, yoga, etc), the special celebrations and events, summer camp, all staff, ...everything is just amazing. I enthusiastically recommend this school!

Our two kids (3 year old and 6 months old) go to PPP and they love it! They offer a strong but manageable curriculum including the special classes they offer (Chinese, PE, Art, Music). The teachers are wonderful, professional and very friendly. They have tons of activities planned for the day with a lotof learning. My 3 year old loves to read and pretends she can read books. Ms. Kay and Ms. Mickie are very approachable. They have done a great job managing the institution and keep it safe. We would recommend this school to everyone in the neighborhood. Regards, Aroosa & Vivek

Our son started at Peachtree Park Prep in November and we have been more than pleased with the staff and curriculum. We have been looking for a school with a strong curriculum and caring and experienced staff. This is the school we have been looking for!!! The front office staff and teachers have been there 5+ years and some 20 years since the school opened! We really love all the specials they offer (Chinese, PE, Art, Music). Our son loves going to school! We have also seen how our rambunctious high energy son's behavior has changed a lot since attending PPP. He is able to sit and focus for longer periods of time. This may be because he is getting older but we feel like it is also because of the way Ms. Mindy and Ms. Kellie effectively manage the classroom. We had heard from a few neighbors about PPP and how sending their child to PPP was one of the best decisions they could make for their child....I totally agree! It is well worth the investment.

We just moved both our kids to this school due to a bad experience at another school. We have been highly impressed with all the educational activities they do for our 3 year old and the loving care they provide our 11 month old in the nursery. Our son tells us everyday how much fun he has at school. Love this place!

Develops character: Neutral

Since we are only in the infant room, I'm not sure about the answer quite yet until I have more interaction.

We started our infant at PPP a few months ago after a bad experience elsewhere. The infant teachers are so loving and are excited to see our daughter each morning. We love the communication we get when she's had a bad day or just seems off, they really care and get to know your child. We are looking forward to more years here!

My son started at PPP when he was 5 months old and he loves it here. He learned baby sign language before he was one year old. He is now 5 years old and he can now read books and do first grade maths, all thanks to PPP, for doing a great job in early education. I can see a difference between him and other kids from other daycares/environment that he is doing much better in his development. The PPP faculty family is awesome and helpful. They also focus on early academic performance on children and offers Spanish and Mandarin classes. Not only that, the lead teacher in his PreK class now (Ms Kathy) has helped developed my son's self confidence and esteem. As for healthy food, they offer organic milk and fresh fruits! We couldn't be happier with our decision to send our son to PPP for his preschool years.

Last modified Peachtree Park Prep Child Care is a Private school that serves grades PK-K