PK-K|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (13 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (13 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (14 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

My second child just started infant care at PPP...with the same teacher that cared for my 4 year old when he was an infant years ago! I cannot say enough wonderful things about the infant teacher as well as all of the staff! The care and special touches at this school place it miles ahead of other child care facilities. The "specials" (foreign language, art, computer, yoga, etc), the special celebrations and events, summer camp, all staff, ...everything is just amazing. I enthusiastically recommend this school!

Our two kids (3 year old and 6 months old) go to PPP and they love it! They offer a strong but manageable curriculum including the special classes they offer (Chinese, PE, Art, Music). The teachers are wonderful, professional and very friendly. They have tons of activities planned for the day with a lotof learning. My 3 year old loves to read and pretends she can read books. Ms. Kay and Ms. Mickie are very approachable. They have done a great job managing the institution and keep it safe. We would recommend this school to everyone in the neighborhood. Regards, Aroosa & Vivek

Our son started at Peachtree Park Prep in November and we have been more than pleased with the staff and curriculum. We have been looking for a school with a strong curriculum and caring and experienced staff. This is the school we have been looking for!!! The front office staff and teachers have been there 5+ years and some 20 years since the school opened! We really love all the specials they offer (Chinese, PE, Art, Music). Our son loves going to school! We have also seen how our rambunctious high energy son's behavior has changed a lot since attending PPP. He is able to sit and focus for longer periods of time. This may be because he is getting older but we feel like it is also because of the way Ms. Mindy and Ms. Kellie effectively manage the classroom. We had heard from a few neighbors about PPP and how sending their child to PPP was one of the best decisions they could make for their child....I totally agree! It is well worth the investment.

We just moved both our kids to this school due to a bad experience at another school. We have been highly impressed with all the educational activities they do for our 3 year old and the loving care they provide our 11 month old in the nursery. Our son tells us everyday how much fun he has at school. Love this place!

Develops character: Neutral

Since we are only in the infant room, I'm not sure about the answer quite yet until I have more interaction.

We started our infant at PPP a few months ago after a bad experience elsewhere. The infant teachers are so loving and are excited to see our daughter each morning. We love the communication we get when she's had a bad day or just seems off, they really care and get to know your child. We are looking forward to more years here!

My son started at PPP when he was 5 months old and he loves it here. He learned baby sign language before he was one year old. He is now 5 years old and he can now read books and do first grade maths, all thanks to PPP, for doing a great job in early education. I can see a difference between him and other kids from other daycares/environment that he is doing much better in his development. The PPP faculty family is awesome and helpful. They also focus on early academic performance on children and offers Spanish and Mandarin classes. Not only that, the lead teacher in his PreK class now (Ms Kathy) has helped developed my son's self confidence and esteem. As for healthy food, they offer organic milk and fresh fruits! We couldn't be happier with our decision to send our son to PPP for his preschool years.

Amount of homework: Agree

we do need to spend some time at home to help our kids with their home work

Develops character: Strongly agree

Yes! We have been working with the teachers very close. If we see our kids have issue with -- I asked my daughter to wash her hands before dinner. She said right way, I just did. I knew she did not. Told to her teacher about it, and find a good way to deal with it.

My Two daughters: Ava and Jane are going to PPP. My older one Ava started at PPP when she was 2 and half. I expected the first day she would cry. But she did not. I expected the first day when I pick her up, she would cry and tell me she wanted to go home with Mama, and stay with mama the next day. BUT she told me she is not ready to go, and want to come tomorrow again, at her age then, she could not explain to me well, but I can see her smiling face with bright sunshine! Ava is at the PPP BKOC with Ms Anasis, love her clasee, with lots of work and effort, but she loves it! My little one Jane is a tough cookie, anything she is not happy or not like, she will cry and scream. Never happen in the morning I drop her to PPP. at 3 and half, she can count to 20 in English, 10 in Chinese, 10 in Spanish. Know all 26 character. Ready books(pretends she can read) to her toys and mama, daddy, her sister. She can sing national anthem end to end. One day, she told me mama I am frustrated. I asked her do you know what's that mean? She said I am mad. -- very surprise me! We are all very happy here! Love PPP. Junge and Patrick.

Last modified Peachtree Park Prep Child Care is a Private school that serves grades PK-K