Alpharetta, GA

Posted November 09, 2013
This is great. Very magnificent teachers. Great education. Excellent. It is all a kid could ask for.Wow

Posted September 26, 2013
My child is in 3rd grade and the two months have been great. I am glad he is in this school. His teacher Ms. Nash and the principal Mr. Bruce R. Fraser and assistant principal Anita Erickson is equally efficient. Parents are also equally involved with the activities in the school. All the teachers are nice and really like to let the students learn in positive and fun ways.

Cogburn Woods Elementary School 0

Posted February 23, 2010
We have not had a great experience at coburn..It seems to me that they are letting my son fail with no support from this school,,i rate cogburn a 5...

Posted July 26, 2009

Posted August 27, 2007
Both my children have attended for the last 3 years and have had wonderful experiences, the test scores are all high 90's. The teachers and principal are very committed to the students and families. The PTA is very active in the success of the school and students. Too maintain the high standards of the school, we need more parent volunteers for the PTA. It can't always be someone else's responsibility, everyone needs to step up. We all just want the best and that takes an effort from everyone!

Cogburn Woods Elementary School 4

Posted October 23, 2006
My 2 sons attended this school for 2 years before we moved to Florida. The principal is extremely caring.....to both parents and students. Most of the teachers are top notch. There are a few bad apples but you will find that in any school. The afterschool clubs are outstanding and the facilities are beautiful and well kept. The PTA is above and beyond expectations. The TAG program is not so great but better than nothing and this is not the fault of the school but the fault of the County.

Posted July 08, 2006
When we relocated to GA from the north, I was very concerned about finding a quality education for my children. My worries were unfounded. I have been extremely happy with Cogburn Woods. They have an excellent gifted program and children at all levels are challenged. The teachers are caring and communicative. The administrative staff is helpful and polite. If you have any issues with your child's education or social development, they are handled immediately with professionalism and kindness. Parental involvement is extremely high and the school has excellent facilities. My one complaint would be the amount of time they spend preparing for standardized testing, but I have noticed that this is a common complaint about public schools across the nation. Don't let Georgia's poor reputation for education scare you. There are excellent public schools to be found here.

Cogburn Woods Elementary School
13080 Cogburn Rd, Alpharetta, GA  30004
Last modified Cogburn Woods Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cogburn Woods Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top