Alpharetta, GA

School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Thank you to the members of our school community who have taken the time to comment on your experience. We read and appreciate each comment as it ultimately helps our students by strengthening the school program and assisting potential families as they seek a school for their child. The format of the Great Schools site does not permit schools to address specific comments, either positive or negative. There is a recent review below from a gentleman who was concerned that his children were not offered enrollment because of his status as a single father. We apologize for the confusion but this profile does not match any applicant family to the school nor does it align with our admission policy of enrolling students who can be served by the program. In fact, there are several families in the school community headed by single parents of both genders. King's Ridge Christian School is sometimes confused with another school in the area that has a similar name and perhaps this was the case here. If not, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss your concerns.
January 01, 2015

Posted May 05, 2015
We took our family to see the high school musical last weekend. The set was amazing and the talent was phenomenal. These kids have serious talent! But the best part of the evening was seeing the entire King's Ridge community at the event. Kids from all grade levels, parents and staff overflowed the auditorium. We love being part of a community that cares and supports each other.

Posted April 23, 2015
This used to be one of the best kept secrets in Alpharetta. There is a reason why there are so many trying to get into this school that really focuses on getting to know the student and setting the bar high in expectations of personal integrity and work ethic. You won't feel like a visitor for long since the staff and students go out of their way to make visitors feel welcomed, no matter where you come from or who you are. I told my friends about King's Ridge and they had a hard time believing it until they visited themselves. Now, they are enrolling their kids too.

King's Ridge Christian School 2

Posted February 14, 2015
Ask the right questions about their history of how many have left each year and overall and there will be your answer. The numbers are very high. It's a school that has been around for a long time and shouldn't still have such issues.

King's Ridge Christian School

Posted January 01, 2015
- a school leader

King's Ridge Christian School 1

Posted November 05, 2014
When my wife died of cancer, I had three elementary school chidden to educate. Though we had been home schooling, King's Ridge told me that we were not acceptable to them. So, they are probably a mother centric school rather than Christian.

Posted October 14, 2014
This is our 7th year at KRCS. With 3 different children who all have different personalities, and different academic strengths and weaknesses, we feel very fortunate to have found a school that is a great fit for all of them and for us. All of our children are getting what they need. Whether it is extra support in one subject or challenge work in another, opportunities to play sports or perform in school plays, they are all encouraged to thrive with their God-given gifts and obstacles. The teachers truly partner with families to provide a warm, personal environment in which the students can be successful.

Posted September 23, 2014
Our son has been at KRCS for 9 years. Once we got involved, this school became like our home away from home (even to our children that aren't students there and to visiting grandparents) We enjoy volunteering and going to sporting events, plays and community activities. Alumni and old students enjoy coming back for fellowship and are often seen at the football games. There is a "5th quarter" food and music for all the high school students to have a safe place to get together after varsity home games. There is a Christian Life Associate for the boys and for the girls, mission trips, chapel and small groups. The entire high school goes on a rafting trip together the first week of school, and the seniors leave from there for a weekend retreat. The senior year is filled with so many special traditions. The faculty and staff sincerely seem to invest in the students and love them. I really can't say enough great things about this school/high school! I wouldn't want my sons to graduate from anywhere else!

Posted May 30, 2014
Incredible school that is making huge strides. Like all schools we have had some drama and that is expected with changes. We needed the changes and they made some waves but as an involved parent I can say we are headed in a great direction K-12. I love our new and old leadership. Decision makers who fit KR and will take us where we need to go. We are growing fast and are stepping things up all over our wonderful school. Go Tigers!

Posted April 16, 2014
I have had a son at KRCS from elementary through high school. Overall, he still loves his school and it has been a wonderful place for our whole family (2 brothers who are not students there at this time) to enjoy fellowship with other families. Although he has another year left, there is no doubt he is ready for life and college. Every KRCS graduate I talk to tells me that they were well prepared and wouldnt change where they went to high school. The caring teachers and coaches/being a part of several sports teams has been my sons favorite part of school. I couldnt ask for more Godly men that are his high school coaches... They love the players as if they were their own and make a difference in their lives. Although it will be a stretch for us financially, we cant wait to enroll our other son(s) to have the Christian education/athletic experiences their older brother has had.

Posted April 13, 2014
KRCS is a great school with unbelievable teachers. No school is perfect but I can not imagine a school that is any better at accomplishing their mission than KRCS. We are part of the community and have loved it since moving form another local school. Christian is not just in the name of the school. They are a mission driven school and we are proud to call is home.

King's Ridge Christian School
2765 Bethany Bend, Alpharetta, GA  30004
Last modified King's Ridge Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
King's Ridge Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 48 reviews. Top