Posted August 07, 2014
This school was like second home to both my boys for the past few years. The owners are always there and they keep their standards high. The school is very clean and well maintained. It is a very calm and pleasant environment for kids. Some teachers are better than others. We were lucky with great teachers. I definitely recommend this school.

Posted August 02, 2014
I enrolled both my children at Crabapple Montessori at the age of 3! When I first went to observe this school I knew that I had found the place I wanted my children to begin their education experience ! My children learned so much and really enjoyed being there on a daily basis. They gained confidence in their social interactions and in their abilities to read and write. They learned about different cultures and customs and became aware of our world. I am so happy that they received such a strong base to begin their education!i highly recommend this school and cannot wait until my new baby is ready to experience Crabapple Montessori too!!!

Posted July 12, 2014
My daughter attended the Crabapple Montessori for 3 years. Her toddler teacher was positive, full of energy, yet firm. She was potty trained right after her 2nd birthday. She moved to the Primary Class when she turned 3 and it was a beautiful experience. Her teachers instilled a love of learning, respect for others as well as all living things. She developed a strong self confidence as well as learning how to read and write when she was 4 years old. Birthday celebrations were beautiful as well. Instead of focusing on sugar treats, we made a poster with pictures from every year of her life. Her teacher put a globe of the world in the middle of a carpet with the class sitting in a circle around it. Then my daughter would make trips around the globe and share a memory from each year of her life. Lunchtime was peaceful. The lights are turned off and the children eat in natural light from the windows while listening to peaceful music. The children are responsible for setting up lunch and cleaning up afterwards. My daughter took pride in helping teach younger children because she had learned from children who were older than her. I strongly recommend the Crabapple Montessori.

Posted June 26, 2014
The environment is very clean and the classrooms are bright and make the studying environment very good. The staff is very friendly and co-operative. My children loved the teachers!!! Awesome School.

Posted June 19, 2014
We have had a very positive experience at CMS. We had two children attend and both were very happy in the classroom. Additionally, both kids made progress academically and benefited from the multicultural environment.

Crabapple Montessori School 1

Posted June 11, 2014
Make sure your child is a good fit with his/ her teachers. Some teachers are very sweet but others treat the children coldly. Go with your instincts and observe the classroom if possible. Our child's teacher was a nightmare!

Posted May 11, 2014
CMS is an excellent school focusing on building foundation for children's learning, personality and behavior! My daughter has been in CMS for past 3 years. She has mastered many good skills and manners from the school, and enjoys going to school everyday! This school also has great environment which is maintained clean and tidy, I noticed fewer kids get sick in this school. The owner and most teachers make us feel this is a big family!

Posted April 29, 2014
Crabapple Montessori is full of professional, caring teachers that believe in the students' ability to achieve success and overcome challenges. My toddler developed valuable skills while attending the half-day program. She's confident, independent, and curious about learning.

Crabapple Montessori School 1

Posted March 16, 2014
My two kids went here and we pulled them. Some teachers ae great, some are plain awful. Seems like the great ones don't stay that long. Director is nice, but doesn't listen to parents regarding some of the poor quality and downright nasty teachers. Such a shame!

Posted February 26, 2014
My daughter has very much benefited from this school. We love the quiet and peaceful environment in the entire school and this suited my daughters personality. She has become very independent and confident by attending this school. The teachers are all great. The after school programs are also fantastic. And the management staff is very helpful as well. Overall my experience about this school has been wonderful and I recommend it to everyone.

Crabapple Montessori School
12387 Crabapple Road, Alpharetta, GA  30004
Last modified Crabapple Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Crabapple Montessori School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top