Posted August 20, 2013
We have been at ACA for 4 years and feel very lucky to have found the school. Our daughter is in Kindergarten and our son is in 2nd grade. The academics are excellent! The teachers are passionate about their profession and care about the kids spiritual and academic development. Our children have formed great friendships and thrive in the small caring environment. A huge bonus are the "specials", Spanish, Computers, Art, Character Ed and Etiquette. We can't say enough about the school and would highly recommend it to any family!

Posted January 22, 2013
"As third year parents of two preschoolers at Alpharetta Christian Academy, we are looking forward to our fourth year next year. We love the school for numerous reasons but the main one is all of the teachers that have taught our children, are so nice, sweet and loving which is very important at this young age. They treat my children as their own and many are parents of multiple children themselves. They teach the basics (letters, numbers, colors, calendar, etc...) in a fun and creative environment with lots of art and crafts projects as well as developing their motor skills. In addition, the school has weekly activities that include science, creative movement, music and chapel. But, the most exciting for preschool age children are the yearly visits from fire fighters, police dogs, a trackless train, a huge tee pee and bouncy houses. They also have annual Muffins with Mom and Donuts with Dad plus a Christmas program that shouldn't be missed. The staff and administration are just as nice, friendly, loving and helpful too. We highly recommend this preschool to any family."

Posted January 18, 2013
ACA is like my second family. All 3 of my children have attended Alpharetta Christian Academy and have come out on top academically and spiritually as they have moved on to middle school and high school. My youngest daughter is a 5th grader this year. She started ACA in pre-school as a 3 year old. My family has been so blessed to have Alpharetta Christian Academy as such an important part of our lives.

Posted January 16, 2013
I am so fortunate to have found this school. Both my son & daughter attend preschool @ ACA for their 2 & 4 year old (respective) class. This is our first year with the school, and we are thumbs up in all areas of importance to us: Kindness & respect toward me as the Mother (Parents), I honestly can tell my child is loved, and I can tell my child is at the best interest of the teacher/program. Also, it is easy to send my child to school (I do not feel there is a petty click, and that is something I unfortutunately experienced at a previous school). My 4 year old is on the brink of reading- they have an accelerated program to have your child reading by the time she finishes pre-K! Impressed. She LOVES her teachers!!!! They are amazing with her! I am very happy to be a part of this organization! The academics, the Joy of the Lord I feel when I walk into this shool, and the manner in which my family is embraced is what I desired, and I found it, and we are very fortunate to be a part of it!

Posted January 14, 2013
We have been at ACA for 3 years and have been very pleased. For us, they have the perfect balance of challenging academics, caring teachers and a loving Christ centered environment. ACA focuses on helping children achieve their best academically (My daughter is in first grade and reads fluently with amazing annunciation and characterization and as a bonus writes beautifully in cursive) while also focusing on character. I love that my daughter doesn't experience the type of social pressure that exists so early in public school. They make it cool to be kind =) Also, they are very accommodating for allergies which is not a struggle we face but I know how scary that is for many families.

Posted January 21, 2009
This is an excellent school. My child has been in the school since pre school. Every one of the teachers is nurturing, caring, well equipped and uniquely concerned about each childs growth, education and welfare. The facilities are adequate. My child has performed at the highest scholasic level that he could achieve, his test scores rank higher than his peers in other schools nearby. For a well rounded education and a safe/caring environment where a child could develop, there is not a better option than ACA.

Alpharetta Christian Academy 0

Posted August 23, 2008
Excellent School. Our children have been here for 5 years and we love the school, academics and parents. It's a school that loves children and teaching. Anyone looking for a great private, Christian, academically challenging school should consider ACA.

Posted July 07, 2008
Fantastic and loving environment for learning. The staff uses positive reinforcement and are very Christ centered, teaching with respect and kindness. They challenge the children with advanced lesson plans. We have seen a great improvement in our daughter's attitude and self confidence at AMCA as compared to the public school system. It's expensive, but it is worth it!

Alpharetta Christian Academy
44 Academy Street, Alpharetta, GA  30009
Last modified Alpharetta Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Alpharetta Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.