School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Fulton Science Academy Private School is located in Alpharetta, the Technology City of Georgia, and serves students in Pre-K through 8th grade. FSAPS is unique due to its high population of advanced and gifted students. FSAPS provides its students the opportunity to grow, learn, and play in an environment conducive to fostering academic growth. Our school has developed a high quality advanced academic program emphasizing S.T.E.A.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Mathematics) curriculum. We implement our academic programs with unique and innovative methods designed to develop advanced logic, high-level reasoning, greater material retention, and creativity. Fulton Science Academy's environment is structured to minimize distractions and stress, while optimizing work ethic, self-initiative, good character qualities, and well-developed social skills. For additional information, please visit www.fultonscienceacademy.org.
January 17, 2015

Posted March 24, 2015
Teachers are so dedicated and friendly. My child loves his teachers. They are engaging to learning perfectly.

Posted March 22, 2015
What an amazing school! A small school with a big heart! Science Olympiad team will compete at Nationals In Nebraska - 2015 May. Robotics team will compete at Nationals in California - 2015 May Model United Nations team will compete in International Model United Nations in New York - 2015 March. It is amazing that this small school represents Georgia in many national levels competitions. Way to go! Good luck at Nationals!

Posted March 22, 2015
Fulton Science Academy Private School is a spectacular school!!! FSAPS is a STEAM school for advanced & gifted students! Its faculty consists of highly qualified and dedicated teachers/staff members. Students are challenged in all academic areas! Students also have the opportunity to participate in many extracurricular activities and academic teams; to count a few Model UN, Science Olympiad, Tech Fair, Robotics, Math Olympiad, Jr. Thespian Society, Chess Team and many more. Just yesterday, Fulton Science Academy Middle School Science Olympiad Team was advanced to Nationals!! Parents are actively involved and support administration, teachers, and students! I am thrilled to be a part of faculty @ Fulton Science Academy Private School! You may want to come to open houses to meet with administration, faculty and students!

Posted March 22, 2015
I have heard good things about Fulton Science Academy from my friends's children. The school is very successful and I know, they have a lot of medals from different olympics. If I had a child, I'm sure I would send my child to this school. I wish you all the best for the future.

Fulton Science Academy Private School 1

Posted March 21, 2015
I know everyone is different but I am very unsatisfied with this school. Here are my reasons; 1)- Overall low level of academics - Although it is advertised as serving for Gifted students, only handful of students are good and they are the ones getting main focus since they are good for marketing. Rest of the students are there to pay the bills 2)- No social/sports activities 3)- No diversity - Majority of students are Asian( Indians or Pakistanis) 4)- Unqualified teachers and/or teachers with little experiences - recent graduates or teachers teaching subjects that they have no education/experience 5)- Rude and careless administration 6)- Existence of bullying ... list goes on but I want to stop here.

Posted March 12, 2015
I've been a student here for three years now, since I was in 6th Grade. I've been to many schools, but this is by far the best. The students are fun, the teachers and administrators genuinely care about us. I feel like I can talk to the teachers when I have a problem with something, whether it be acedemic, social, or other issues, and they will try to help us. There is a sense of family here, both among the students and the teachers. The administration listens to the students, and they try to make sure that we are satisfied. Whenever students get into trouble, the goal is always for us to learn from our mistakes, not to punish us harshly. Another thing I love about this school is the cultural diversity, and cultural openness. I have learned a great deal about other countries, languages, and religions simply by being introduced to them. This is a STEAM School, and the variety of Acedemic Teams really show this. We have a Science Olympiad, a Math Olympiad, foreign language teams, QuizBowl, Future City, Destination Imagination, and even a Jr. Thespian Society If you are a smart, open minded person, this school will be a perfect fit.

Fulton Science Academy Private School

Posted January 17, 2015
- a school leader

Posted January 07, 2015
Wow! It is two years now that my son is at FSA Private school. I can't believe the quality of education that his is receiving. I have yet to meet ANY parent or student that is not happy with this school! This is a special lace where children love to learn. There is a gret and healthy competition that creates an environment of "cool to learn and be smart." The new campus next year and the addition of the high school program is only making this a better place. I see my child staying here all through High school if he continues to flourish in this school.

Posted December 14, 2013
FSA teachers and leadership go above and beyond to make sure students get the best education. They have good academic programs and after school clubs that are free for all the students. There is hardly any behavioral issues with students. Parents are very involved with their childrens education. My son really loves the school. My other son graduated and currently in the one of the best public high schools. I really see the difference now. He really misses FSA. We were really spoiled with the structure, disciple and excellence in FSA.

Posted October 28, 2013
I love Fulton Science Academy simply because my two children loves to go to this school every day. My children have shown great progress with their academics and I am very happy about it. I can't ask more!

Fulton Science Academy Private School
1675 Hembree Road, Alpharetta, GA  30009
Last modified Fulton Science Academy Private School is a Private school that serves grades PK-10
Fulton Science Academy Private School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top