PK-10|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Fulton Science Academy Private School is located in Alpharetta, the Technology City of Georgia, and serves students in Pre-K through high school. FSAPS is unique due to its high population of advanced and gifted students. FSAPS provides its students the opportunity to grow, learn, and play in an environment conducive to fostering academic growth. Our school has developed a high quality advanced academic program emphasizing S.T.E.A.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Mathematics) curriculum. We implement our academic programs with unique and innovative methods designed to develop advanced logic, high-level reasoning, greater material retention, and creativity. Fulton Science Academy's environment is structured to minimize distractions and stress, while optimizing work ethic, self-initiative, good character qualities, and well-developed social skills. For additional information, please visit www.fultonscienceacademy.org.
October 30, 2016

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (26 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (27 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (25 responses)

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted October 30, 2016

I went to this school from 6th grade to 8th grade. This school was a very big part of my life. The teachers are great, friendly, and helpful. The students are all smart and mostly great people. At FSA the chances you get for excelling academically are amazing. I took the club Science Olympiad for all 3 years I was there. In 6th grade, I wasn't really interested and my best place was 7th or so at the notoriously easy regional competition. In 7th grade I was still not that interested, but I somehow got a few medals I wasn't chosen for the state team. Even though I wasn't chosen, our school qualified for the National tournament in Nebraska. Somewhat last-minute I was chosen as an alternate. I had a great experience at Nebraska and I prepared a lot for next year. That year I was chosen for the A team at every tournament including the national one at Wisconsin. I had a great experience there and got 2 top 20 places. Overall, FSA is a great school for the chances you get and how much you really learn with incorporation of fun learning at not completely book learning.

I have two children who attend FSA. The amount of homework can be difficult and challenging at times but fair as it reinforces what they learn in class. There is great communication between teachers, faculty, and parents and everyone truly cares about the education of our children. Overall we love the school. I would definitely recommend.

As a teacher, I love working with the wonderful staff at FSA. As one reviewer stated earlier, FSA does allow it's teachers to teach. As a parent, the academics are well above average and challenge my daughter in numerous ways.

Both my kids go this school 1 in Pre-K and 4th grade..Awesome school...We don't have any second though at all and love it and we are continuing as long as this continues. Super happy parent

FSA is so appealing to educators for two reasons: 1. FSA allows teachers to TEACH. Since I can spend less time stressing about test scores and entering data, I can create and implement better lessons for my students. 2. FSA has an outpouring of parent involvement. I could not get everything done that I needed to if it wasn't for all the help and support of the parent community here at FSA. It is such a relief to be a part of a community where EVERYONE wants to be involved in their child's learning.

Much better education than our public schools. A few of the classes might need improvement, but for the most part the teachers are very engaged with the students. You get the private school benefits for about half the price of other private schools.

My son is in 7th grade. This is our first year at FSA, and we really loved it. I get daily updated on my son's progress. The teachers are very friendly and highly professionalized. The most important for me is that my son gets professional education. I'm very satisfied with the school and most likely will send my other children there next year too.

Amount of homework: Disagree

I don't know about everybody, but it takes my son until midnight to finish all the homework

I have 2 children at FSA and couldn't be happier. The teachers are excellent and you can tell the entire faculty really cares. The curriculum and homework are tough but fair, and I've seen significant growth in both children as a result. I would definitely recommend FSA.

Last modified Fulton Science Academy Private School is a Private school that serves grades PK-10