School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Fulton Science Academy Private School is located in Alpharetta, the Technology City of Georgia, and serves students in Pre-K through 8th grade. FSAPS is unique due to its high population of advanced and gifted students. FSAPS provides its students the opportunity to grow, learn, and play in an environment conducive to fostering academic growth. Our school has developed a high quality advanced academic program emphasizing S.T.E.A.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Mathematics) curriculum. We implement our academic programs with unique and innovative methods designed to develop advanced logic, high-level reasoning, greater material retention, and creativity. Fulton Science Academy's environment is structured to minimize distractions and stress, while optimizing work ethic, self-initiative, good character qualities, and well-developed social skills. For additional information, please visit www.fultonscienceacademy.org.
January 17, 2015

Posted January 07, 2015
Wow! It is two years now that my son is at FSA Private school. I can't believe the quality of education that his is receiving. I have yet to meet ANY parent or student that is not happy with this school! This is a special lace where children love to learn. There is a gret and healthy competition that creates an environment of "cool to learn and be smart." The new campus next year and the addition of the high school program is only making this a better place. I see my child staying here all through High school if he continues to flourish in this school.

Posted December 14, 2013
FSA teachers and leadership go above and beyond to make sure students get the best education. They have good academic programs and after school clubs that are free for all the students. There is hardly any behavioral issues with students. Parents are very involved with their childrens education. My son really loves the school. My other son graduated and currently in the one of the best public high schools. I really see the difference now. He really misses FSA. We were really spoiled with the structure, disciple and excellence in FSA.

Posted October 28, 2013
I love Fulton Science Academy simply because my two children loves to go to this school every day. My children have shown great progress with their academics and I am very happy about it. I can't ask more!

Posted March 06, 2013
FSA Private School is academically challenging yet nurturing too. The atmosphere is calm and positive. The teachers are an incredible group of people and their dedication to the success of the students is amazing. Each of our child's teachers is aware of his strengths and weaknesses and they work hard to make the material relevant to him. We are thrilled to have this opportunity for our child.

Posted March 06, 2013
We could not be happier with this school. We have a 7th grader there right now and two sons who went through all of middle school previously. Our sons have gotten a great STEAM education, but they got much more than that. They got a great environment where everyone cares about academics. They were able to grow in their own ways. One became completely fluent in a foreign language. Another improved his organization skills and went from being a C student to an A student. The teachers and administrators truly care about the students. The school always seems to be open with special events, extra study sessions, clubs, and activities. I'm amazed at the amount of time they put in to help my sons learn and grow.

Posted March 05, 2013
As a teacher, it is wonderful to be a part of Fulton Science Academy. The faculty is dedicated and supportive of one another as well as committed to providing the highest quality education to students. Innovative and creative teaching methods are praised and encouraged at this school. We also have access to a wide variety of teaching technology that most schools could only dream of. It is a joy to come to school every day and be a part of this great community of teachers. I encourage any family looking for a quality, student-centered education to come join our FSA family.

Posted February 27, 2013
I love this school. Very strong academics. FSA has a very big gifted population. My child loves his classmates and his teachers. He enjoys the challenging classes. I feel confident that FSA is preparing my son for global competition. I have no reservations about FSA. I would recommend it to anyone looking for strong academics.

Posted February 27, 2013
This school is amazing! FSAPS truly provides advanced and gifted education. The school offers above level classes, grade level progression, and a rigorous curriculum designed to prepare its gifted student body for the future. Where other schools look at core curriculum standards as the goal, FSAPS looks at them as a starting place and the curriculum ceiling is actually determined by their students' academic abilities and the speed with which they can grasp challenging new concepts. The school's innovative approach to student placement, challenging curriculum, and high expectations are not the only things that set the school apart. This school is a family. Parents, teachers, & administrators all work together to insure that all students have the opportunity to excel to the best of their abilities. Its students are the focus and everything is aimed at supporting them. This school just has such positive energy. The teachers and administrators work for constant improvement and their committment to excellence drives our students, too. I love that my child receives individualized attention and a great education in a nurturing, supportive, and safe environment. Go to FSAPS!

Posted February 27, 2013
What a fantastic school! The principal and teachers are truly dedicated to ensuring that each student is challenged and excels. Not only are they providing superior academics, the extra curricular activities are amazing. I wouldn't send my child anywhere else.

Posted February 26, 2013
A great school for those looking for strong academics. Certainly a safe environment. Administration and faculty members are very dedicated and caring. My daughter loves going to this school everyday.

Fulton Science Academy Private School
1675 Hembree Road, Alpharetta, GA  30009
Last modified Fulton Science Academy Private School is a Private school that serves grades PK-9
Fulton Science Academy Private School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top