Alpharetta, GA
Before care: Yes

Posted December 14, 2013
FSA teachers and leadership go above and beyond to make sure students get the best education. They have good academic programs and after school clubs that are free for all the students. There is hardly any behavioral issues with students. Parents are very involved with their childrens education. My son really loves the school. My other son graduated and currently in the one of the best public high schools. I really see the difference now. He really misses FSA. We were really spoiled with the structure, disciple and excellence in FSA.

Posted October 28, 2013
I love Fulton Science Academy simply because my two children loves to go to this school every day. My children have shown great progress with their academics and I am very happy about it. I can't ask more!

Posted March 06, 2013
FSA Private School is academically challenging yet nurturing too. The atmosphere is calm and positive. The teachers are an incredible group of people and their dedication to the success of the students is amazing. Each of our child's teachers is aware of his strengths and weaknesses and they work hard to make the material relevant to him. We are thrilled to have this opportunity for our child.

Posted March 06, 2013
We could not be happier with this school. We have a 7th grader there right now and two sons who went through all of middle school previously. Our sons have gotten a great STEAM education, but they got much more than that. They got a great environment where everyone cares about academics. They were able to grow in their own ways. One became completely fluent in a foreign language. Another improved his organization skills and went from being a C student to an A student. The teachers and administrators truly care about the students. The school always seems to be open with special events, extra study sessions, clubs, and activities. I'm amazed at the amount of time they put in to help my sons learn and grow.

Posted March 06, 2013
We have just enrolled or son here for pre-school. We actually took him out of a school that we love one year earlier than expected. We looked EVERYWHERE! This place is special. The school has something special. The kids are energetic and enthusiastic about learning. The faculty, especially the principal is amazing. Every time we went to tour the school he made sure that he was available. He has gone out of his way to answer every question. At one meeting, before I even enrolled my son at FSA, I made a suggestion. He immediately got up, put the information in his phone, and started researching it. I have never seen a more open environment to be heard and included in the direction for the future! I have had e-mails returned late in the evening. I was also blown away, when I saw the principal personally putting children into cars at dismissal in the pouring rain. I feel so fortunate to have found this school, and I already feel as if i am part of the FSA family. This school, while great now, has amazing plans to build a new campus, add a lunch program, summer camps, etc.. If you are considering a new school for your child PLEASE check this one out! It amazing!!

Posted March 05, 2013
As a teacher, it is wonderful to be a part of Fulton Science Academy. The faculty is dedicated and supportive of one another as well as committed to providing the highest quality education to students. Innovative and creative teaching methods are praised and encouraged at this school. We also have access to a wide variety of teaching technology that most schools could only dream of. It is a joy to come to school every day and be a part of this great community of teachers. I encourage any family looking for a quality, student-centered education to come join our FSA family.

Posted February 27, 2013
I love this school. Very strong academics. FSA has a very big gifted population. My child loves his classmates and his teachers. He enjoys the challenging classes. I feel confident that FSA is preparing my son for global competition. I have no reservations about FSA. I would recommend it to anyone looking for strong academics.

Posted February 27, 2013
This school is amazing! FSAPS truly provides advanced and gifted education. The school offers above level classes, grade level progression, and a rigorous curriculum designed to prepare its gifted student body for the future. Where other schools look at core curriculum standards as the goal, FSAPS looks at them as a starting place and the curriculum ceiling is actually determined by their students' academic abilities and the speed with which they can grasp challenging new concepts. The school's innovative approach to student placement, challenging curriculum, and high expectations are not the only things that set the school apart. This school is a family. Parents, teachers, & administrators all work together to insure that all students have the opportunity to excel to the best of their abilities. Its students are the focus and everything is aimed at supporting them. This school just has such positive energy. The teachers and administrators work for constant improvement and their committment to excellence drives our students, too. I love that my child receives individualized attention and a great education in a nurturing, supportive, and safe environment. Go to FSAPS!

Posted February 27, 2013
What a fantastic school! The principal and teachers are truly dedicated to ensuring that each student is challenged and excels. Not only are they providing superior academics, the extra curricular activities are amazing. I wouldn't send my child anywhere else.

Posted February 26, 2013
A great school for those looking for strong academics. Certainly a safe environment. Administration and faculty members are very dedicated and caring. My daughter loves going to this school everyday.

Fulton Science Academy Private School
1675 Hembree Road, Alpharetta, GA  30009
Last modified Fulton Science Academy Private School is a Private school that serves grades PK-9
Fulton Science Academy Private School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top