Posted January 16, 2014
Both of my children have attended/are attending this school. I cannot say enough good things about this school. It is a smaller/older school and because of that, you feel like a part of a special family. While not every teacher is perfect, the teachers and staff treat the kids with respect and love all while challenging them to learn. This school works to your child's level and has the resources necessary for those with learning disabilities. (Not every school does). My only complaint is overcrowding however this is not a problem specific to this school only, it is a county wide problem.

Posted April 15, 2013
We just moved in to this area. Great Forsyth school system. Lots of support from parents.

Posted September 15, 2011
I have had nothing but a wonderful experience at this school. My daughter is in 2nd grade this year and my son in kindergarten. My daughters 1st grade teacher (Mrs. Gober) made an absolute lasting empression on her as well as our whole family and she will always be remembered. My son was able to get my daughters kindergarten teacher who is an amazing teacher and we are so greatful! The environment of the school is warm, inviting and has somewhat of a home-like feel! The administration and staff are wonderful and I believe Midway is a wonderful school!

Posted August 08, 2011
I have a rising second grader and love this school, the teacher and the administration!!! Looking forward to my 2 other children attending in the years to come.

Posted April 24, 2010
I have two children in this school and we are hispanic and for them is the same to speak, to read or to write both lenguages because they have excellents teachers.

Midway Elementary School 1

Posted April 07, 2010
Great school if your child has no learning disabilities. If your child does have learning disabilities, then he/she will be placed in special education were he/she will only learn how to take the CRCT. Your child will be left behind.

Posted March 08, 2010
My son is in kindergarten this year, and we LOVE this school, and especially his teacher. It feels like a small, family-like atmosphere. A very nurturing environment. He had learned to read by Christmas break, and is SO excited to be able to read bedtime stories to me for a change. :-) I would definitely recommend this school!

Posted December 19, 2008
one of the best schools my child has ever had the privledged to attend, everyone has always given the extra attention it takes for him to succeed

Midway Elementary School 4

Posted September 12, 2008
I have 2 daughters there one started in kindergarten and now in 1st grade, her kindergarten teacher told me that she would have her reading on her own and writing on her own by the end of the school year last year and she did just that. Midway has offered GA pre-k to and my 4 year attends Midway and I find it a great asset to when she starts kindergarten, she will already know the school and some of the teachers. Love Forsyth school system.

Midway Elementary School 4

Posted January 07, 2008

Midway Elementary School
4805 Atlanta Hwy, Alpharetta, GA  30004
Last modified Midway Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Midway Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top