Alpharetta, GA

Posted January 06, 2014
When I read the last review I was appalled by the lack of knowledge and negativity. The school is amazing and it is because of the leadership of Mr. Freiberger, the staff and the parents working together to benefit the entire school. Losing him is a great loss to the school and community.
2 people found this helpful

Crabapple Crossing Elementary School 1

Posted November 12, 2013
If you are concerned about high stakes standardized tests scores and perceived image, this is the school for you. This school is all about image. The principal's philosophy is "my way or the highway." The parents have almost no input or voice at the school. The principal controls the PTA and LSAC. The staff at the school is even afraid to make decisions. They make sure that the get everything cleared through the principal. Most parents and teachers are afraid the speak up. It has created a very unpleasant atmosphere.

Posted October 14, 2013
Crabapple Crossing Elementary is a 2012 Blue Ribbon School recipient. This school is a success because of the excellent leadership, the teachers and wonderful parent involvement. I could not be happier to have my children grow up through this school.

Posted October 28, 2012
My student is thriving at CCE. Coming from a private school, I was concerned about a few things. However, I have found nothing to be concerned about. My student's self confidence is growing exponentially! Love this community!

Posted October 04, 2010
I had 4 children that attended Crabapple in 2009/10 school year. At first we hated the school because we had just moved from southern California and they held back my first garade son. He had finished kinder in CA but he wasnt up to par for this school standards 1st grade. We met with the school and we agreed to put him back in Kinder and it was the best desision we made. We are now back in CA and and miss Crabapple sooooo much! Five stars is not enough!!

Posted January 24, 2010
CCE is an excellent school all around. This year, there have been changes with administration. The school has a more inviting and warm feel to it. The students, parents, and community actually know the Prinicpal and Assistant Principal. They attend every event and speak with parents. This has made a huge impact on how parents and students view the school. My children love coming to school. I know that they are getting the best education possible. The teachers go beyond expectations to make students succeed.

Posted November 10, 2009

Crabapple Crossing Elementary School 1

Posted January 09, 2009
I am a high school student about to enter college. I am very creative and intelligent, but lack motivation. At a critical development period point in my life, I was abandoned by this school, and lost a lot of my will to learn. Although I do not fully blame the school, I do wish they had reached out to help me. Instead I felt alienated. Because I was not considered the best of the best in a very competitive elementary school, my teachers didn t spend any time on trying to save me from my faults. I do not recommend this school. They are focused only on grades, not potential. For a long time in my life I felt fear and hate for school. That, I entirely blame on this primary school.

Crabapple Crossing Elementary School 3

Posted November 17, 2008

Posted November 16, 2008
I am very pleased with the education my daughter is getting at Crabapple Crossing. She has excellent teachers, and is happy and seems to be learning all she needs for first grade. I have 2 older children who both went to Crabapple Crossing for elementary school, and they are both doing well. One is in college, and the other is in all honors classes at Milton High School. Both have been well prepared for life.

Crabapple Crossing Elementary School
12775 Birmingham Hwy, Alpharetta, GA  30004
Last modified Crabapple Crossing Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crabapple Crossing Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top