New Prospect Elementary School 0

Posted March 29, 2010
This is a great school with high standards and high test scores. True, I have noticed a high turnover rate with teachers. I am not sure why. The parental envolvement is fantastic. The school has a real 'family' feel. There is not visibly a lot of diversity in the student population. But 'International Night' tells a different story. The principal adds lots of diversity with special events during and after school. Some are a not particularly relavent. Overall, I give the school an 'A.'

New Prospect Elementary School 3

Posted July 26, 2009

Posted June 09, 2009

New Prospect Elementary School 4

Posted March 17, 2009
New Prospect is okay...... Some of the teachers are very well organized.. some aren't...... my son loves the school, even though it is filthy...... but over all i am glad it is there...

New Prospect Elementary School 0

Posted May 13, 2008
I have 2 children at New Prospect. The school has been very good for one of my children, who is in the TAG program. My other child is in a special education program, and there is a high turnover of teachers. Some of the teachers are not qualified to teach special ed bu they are still placed in the resource rooms. There is a high turnover of teachers every year. It is sometimes difficult to get information from the administration. The principal and assistant principal do not seem to have a lot of interest int he success of the special ed students. They are much more focused on high CRCT scores and the TAG program. I would recommend New Prospect for a typical child, but for Special Ed I'd look somewhere else. We have been disappointed.

Posted May 05, 2008
My daughter and my son are studying at this school. All the ingredients for success are present here: highly qualified teachers, involved parents (the school has been known to turn down volunteers), and motivated students. I am delighted. 10 out of 10.

New Prospect Elementary School 2

Posted February 12, 2008

Posted January 10, 2008

Posted May 29, 2007
This is an amazing school! My son's teacher really cares about him. He did better here than anywhere else. The principal is so sweet! Kids feel at home here, and so do I. My son is a rising first grader who transferred to new Prospect. At New Prospect, he's going into the Accelerated Reader program and reading at a second grade level! He is also excelling in mathematics. I am grateful to Mrs. Becca Cardwell of New Prospect Elementary school for her time and her caring, and also her patience. I am grateful to this schaool for not giving up on my son. He'll see you in first grade!

New Prospect Elementary School 3

Posted November 08, 2006
New Prospect is a good school, with excellent standardized test scores, DESPITE the principal's lack of leadership. She is simply not there most of the time and when she is, she intimidates the staff. New Prospect has one of the highest staff turnover rates in Fulton County. The teachers are wonderful, for the most part, but the best ones don't stay around and move on to schools where they are treated as professionals. The school building itself is aging and is very dirty.

New Prospect Elementary School
3055 Kimball Bridge Rd, Alpharetta, GA  30022
Last modified New Prospect Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
New Prospect Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top