Posted April 18, 2013
My husband is originally from Douglas/Broxton. We are considering moving back there. My Niece goes to Ambrose and my sister-in-law loves the school. Can anyone provide a picture of the school? We won't be visiting again until December 2013. I know, a picture is just a picture but it helps me consider where our daughter will be attending if we do indeed move to Douglas.

Posted July 18, 2012
Ambrose is WONDERFUL my kids and i moved here 2 years ago. my child was the lowest reader for his whole grade. we came here from a bigger school where he didnt get as much help at all. from 2 years ago until now he isone of the best readers in his grade and im a very proud mom. i must say he got the best help at Ambrose and i am very glad we moved here. this year my 4 year old starts at Ambrose and i know she will get just as much help as my son has and always will. I dont agree with the comment about who u know cause we were strangers and everyone took us in like FAMILY.

Posted July 19, 2010
i went to Ambrose my kids went and i love the teachedrs this is the best school

Ambrose Elementary School 0

Posted July 27, 2008
Ambrose is a great school. Our administrators are always positive and treat others with respect. I have never seen anyone treated unfairly. The administrators always encourage everyone to do their very best (students and faculty). Ambrose is like a family. We also have parents who get involved with school activities and with student learning. I am proud to be a part of this school.

Posted June 04, 2008
This is my seventh year teaching at Ambrose Elementary and I must beg to differ with the previous review. It doesn't simply boil down to who you know. When it comes to our students, everyone is treated fairly and there is a step by step discipline plan that is followed for all students, regardless fo who they know or who their parents are. Obviously you feel that your children were treated unfairly but, please understand that administrators nor teachers are allowed to give information regarding punishment/disciplinary action received by any other students in the school other than their own!! Ambrose is the best of the best and I am honored and privileged to teach there!

Posted April 22, 2005
- a former student
'Great School' I went there in my younger days and it was a great school with excellent teachers as it still is today. My niece attends Ambrose and she enjoys it a lot. It is a challenging school as well. As far as the previous review, it also boils down to the parenting given to your children, do not let others affect yourself or your child. In any situation there are going to be some negatives but you have to turn it into an advantage for yourself.

Posted August 04, 2004

Ambrose Elementary School 4

Posted April 02, 2004
Great school but unfortunately it all boils down to who you know. Kids of some parents get treated better than the regular students and upsets the students. My kids have gone there for quite some time now and I think I have had enough therefore I will be changing them this year. Great teachers! But then again who you know all plays into it.

Ambrose Elementary School
3753 Vickers Xing, Ambrose, GA  31512
Last modified Ambrose Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ambrose Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top