Bad
Good

My husband is originally from Douglas/Broxton. We are considering moving back there. My Niece goes to Ambrose and my sister-in-law loves the school. Can anyone provide a picture of the school? We won't be visiting again until December 2013. I know, a picture is just a picture but it helps me consider where our daughter will be attending if we do indeed move to Douglas.

Ambrose is WONDERFUL my kids and i moved here 2 years ago. my child was the lowest reader for his whole grade. we came here from a bigger school where he didnt get as much help at all. from 2 years ago until now he isone of the best readers in his grade and im a very proud mom. i must say he got the best help at Ambrose and i am very glad we moved here. this year my 4 year old starts at Ambrose and i know she will get just as much help as my son has and always will. I dont agree with the comment about who u know cause we were strangers and everyone took us in like FAMILY.

i went to Ambrose my kids went and i love the teachedrs this is the best school

Ambrose is a great school. Our administrators are always positive and treat others with respect. I have never seen anyone treated unfairly. The administrators always encourage everyone to do their very best (students and faculty). Ambrose is like a family. We also have parents who get involved with school activities and with student learning. I am proud to be a part of this school.

This is my seventh year teaching at Ambrose Elementary and I must beg to differ with the previous review. It doesn't simply boil down to who you know. When it comes to our students, everyone is treated fairly and there is a step by step discipline plan that is followed for all students, regardless fo who they know or who their parents are. Obviously you feel that your children were treated unfairly but, please understand that administrators nor teachers are allowed to give information regarding punishment/disciplinary action received by any other students in the school other than their own!! Ambrose is the best of the best and I am honored and privileged to teach there!

Last modified Ambrose Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.