Bad
Good

Wonderful school! I have a daughter that attends here, she is a seventh grader,her teacher is Ms.Alvarez dhe is wonderful teacher, dhe has taught my faughter alot of things since she has had her in her classroom, she is a sweet, loving,and caring person, she treats the students asif they were her own.Ms Alvarez,and her para pro Ms.Cheryl always greet when I come to visit my daughter I can sit in the classroom with.no problem.My daughter loves her school, and her teachers!!

My son is in 6th grade at CMS, and he absolutely loves this school. We have been really pleased with the engagement of the teachers, the dynamics in the classrooms, and the individualized attention offered to students.

I live in Covington Ga but will be moving to Athens next year. My son will b going to middle school so I am trying to decide which school will be better for my son, Clark middle or Burny Harris!!

This is a bad school. The principal and staff are so stuck on making AYP that may kids get railroaded and it becomes a witch hunt in the school for the students who make the lowest grades!

Last modified Clarke Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.