Athens, GA

Clarke Middle School 3

Posted October 28, 2012
I live in Covington Ga but will be moving to Athens next year. My son will b going to middle school so I am trying to decide which school will be better for my son, Clark middle or Burny Harris!!

Clarke Middle School 1

Posted March 03, 2012
This is a bad school. The principal and staff are so stuck on making AYP that may kids get railroaded and it becomes a witch hunt in the school for the students who make the lowest grades!

Clarke Middle School 5

Posted February 07, 2006
I have two children making their way through the Clarke County School District: one is currently in high school and the other attends Clarke Middle. I can say without reservation that CMS is the best school top to bottom that my children have attended - and I am completely satisfied with their elementary and high school experiences. Clarke Middle is simply the way a school should be - excellent leadership, excellent teachers, quality facilities, great technology, and involved parents. While the school has taken a rap for not meeting NCLB requirements, the vast majority of students are performing at a high level. I would enthusiastically recommend CMS to any parent.

Clarke Middle School
1235 Baxter St, Athens, GA  30606
Last modified Clarke Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clarke Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top