Bad
Good

Clarke Middle School 5

Posted May 18, 2016
Wonderful school! I have a daughter that attends here, she is a seventh grader,her teacher is Ms.Alvarez dhe is wonderful teacher, dhe has taught my faughter alot of things since she has had her in her classroom, she is a sweet, loving,and caring person, she treats the students asif they were her own.Ms Alvarez,and her para pro Ms.Cheryl always greet when I come to visit my daughter I can sit in the classroom with.no problem.My daughter loves her school, and her teachers!!

Clarke Middle School 4

Posted February 10, 2016
My son is in 6th grade at CMS, and he absolutely loves this school. We have been really pleased with the engagement of the teachers, the dynamics in the classrooms, and the individualized attention offered to students.

Clarke Middle School 3

Posted October 28, 2012
I live in Covington Ga but will be moving to Athens next year. My son will b going to middle school so I am trying to decide which school will be better for my son, Clark middle or Burny Harris!!

Clarke Middle School 1

Posted March 03, 2012
This is a bad school. The principal and staff are so stuck on making AYP that may kids get railroaded and it becomes a witch hunt in the school for the students who make the lowest grades!

Clarke Middle School 5

Posted February 07, 2006
I have two children making their way through the Clarke County School District: one is currently in high school and the other attends Clarke Middle. I can say without reservation that CMS is the best school top to bottom that my children have attended - and I am completely satisfied with their elementary and high school experiences. Clarke Middle is simply the way a school should be - excellent leadership, excellent teachers, quality facilities, great technology, and involved parents. While the school has taken a rap for not meeting NCLB requirements, the vast majority of students are performing at a high level. I would enthusiastically recommend CMS to any parent.

Clarke Middle School
1235 Baxter St, Athens, GA  30606
Last modified Clarke Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.