Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Always making things better and also care a lot for the students and parents

My daughter feels very singled out here. The staff is rude. The school isn't diverse at all. And the school ratings are terrible. My daughter is being transferred to a different elementary and we are both so ecstatic! The ladies at the front desk are rude and the secretary is snobby. Poor communication here as well. I can't wait to get my daughter out of that miserable place! Just because the school looks nice and uses technology that's up to date, doesn't make it a good school... This place just needs a lot of work! So thankful for this transfer! Oh and they had trouble with my daughters attendance. I'd take my daughter to school and get an automated call on my phone stating she was absent... RIGHT AFTER I dropped her off. They obviously can't keep kids accountable! So done with this school. After so many instances of dealing with people who are not polite at all, and my daughter coming home crying constantly, I can truly say I despise this place. Do yourselves a favor and transfer your child to another school!

The school really could use some structure. Their is no control at all. Some of the teachers are only their to get a paycheck. The principal just wants to walk around in her skirt and look cute all day. Please try not to put your kids in this school.

Last modified Howard B. Stroud Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.