Bad
Good

Whit Davis has been a wonderful school for our kids! After transitioning out of homeschooling we had great feedback about the community and strong support system. Our kids did an amazing job even though it was a big change to overcome. The teachers care and do all they can to ensure our kids success in every way possible.

Our daughter has had three outstanding, caring, and professional teachers at Whit. We're so thankful for the commitment shown by her teachers from (so far) K-2. We're looking forward to three more great years. By the way, we moved here from a Northern, less racially diverse state and it's clear that the diversity here is a positive! Our daughter is growing academically AND socially.

The school is doing an amazing job this year with my 1st Grade daughter who is in the gifted education program. She is being given extension work, and is a part of the SPECTRUM class where she is beginning to study pre-algebra concepts. They also have a very good program for students with learning disabilities or who are struggling to keep up, and those children also have a special teacher who works with them to help them achieve their best. And, in the main classroom, the teachers are very dedicated, enthusiastic and well-trained, so that they are bringing out the best in all of the students. We're pleased this year to see the focus and concentration being made by the school to teach very comprehensively in all subject areas.

We love Whit Davis Elementary! Excellent school with great teachers and a diverse population makes it an A+.

Whit Davis Elementary School makes sure that the parents are as involved as they want to be, as a parent I am extremely happy to have my children at this school, they take the time to make sure each child it educated. The teachers and parents work as a team in this school. I feel very welcome at anytime of day in this school.

Quality:Kindergarten teacher, Ms. Carnes, is fabulous. She makes learning fun and unintimidating. My daughter was frustrated when I was trying to work with her over the summer, but now she comes home excited to do her homework. Parent involvement is pretty good. The school is organized, friendly, welcoming. Clarke County schools have a bad reputation, but I feel that this school is wonderful (so far so good anyway!). At this point I don't want my daughter to go to middle school in clarke county, but I think as far as elementary schools go, this one is really good.

Last modified Whit Davis Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.