Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (8 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (9 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (13 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (8 responses)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted July 20, 2016
Dr. Middlebrooks, Ms. Flores, the dance teachers. Thank you for your support during my child's most difficult time in the history of her being in school.

Develops grit: Neutral

Posted July 20, 2016
Yes, some of the teachers really care about the students and their success! Unfortunately, not all teachers share the same passion

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted July 20, 2016
Some of the staff talks to the students in very disrespectful ways. In the name of "I am the teacher" my daughter has recorded the disrespect on her phone!!

Develops empathy: Neutral

Posted July 20, 2016
Some of the teachers are REALLY great and genuinely care about the students. The teachers can only do so much. The administrators are tacky and unorganized!

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted July 20, 2016
no, 80% of the time, they are clueless as to what's going on in the school!

North Springs Charter High School 1

Posted July 20, 2016
I heard horror stories about the organization of the Administrators, but to experience was another. They are NEVER on the same page with regard to your child. My daughter was bullied for SIX MONTHS and the staff did NOTHING! They had SEVEN pages of discilplinary action against the other student not include, the evidence I provided of the student and her gang MEETING my daughter outside her classroom, they did nothing! My daughter went from being a straight A/B student to a failing student. I was never even notified until my child MISSED almost a month and a half of school that she was even failing! Never received a call, e-mail, or letter in the mail for tardiness. I updated the school of me moving a YEAR and several times and each time I found that they STILL had not updated my info. My daughter began to hide in various places of the school to try and not run into the gang!! Everytime I went to the school one administrator did not know about this issue from the other!! I now have to PAY to get my MAGNET student back on track to graduate! This school failed MISERABLY on communication with me as a parent. So, if your child attended this school, I suggest you create your own excel spreadsheet of when assignments are turned in, make sure that teachers are logging grades(they take months to do that), and keep record of ALL calls and documents!! They will have your minor child signing off on docs and not even provide the parent with them! I just say, STAY ON THEM!! Hopefully the new principle will bring order to the school.

Posted July 13, 2016
North Springs provides exceptional academics and extracurricular activities in a fun, supportive, and diverse environment. The Dual Magnet program provides students with exceptional opportunities in many different interest areas.

North Springs Charter High School 4

Posted May 19, 2016
I have had one student graduate and one student is a rising senior. Diversity is a plus and my children have had opportunities that have helped them achieve their goals. Is the school perfect? No. Is every teacher great? No. However, the majority of the faculty that I have interacted with over the years have been tremendously helpful and have cared about my kids. The parental involvement is good, although we would always like to see more, the ones that do get involved, really do care.

Posted May 19, 2016
i currently have a rising Jr, and have been blown away by what is offered at this school! There is so much going on, there truly is something for everyone! The teachers have been fantastic, approachable, communicative. My child came from Sandy Springs Middle School and was more than prepared for his honor/AP classes and i feel he is on his way to be more than prepared for whatever college he goes after. Thank you North Springs!

Posted May 18, 2016
I have two children that have graduated from North Springs and had a great experience. They both went to college on full tuition scholarships with over 30 hours of credit from AP classes. My children went to private school until 8th grade and transitioned easily into the public school environment. The teachers were interested and engaging and the parents involved. The building may not be as pretty as some of the newer schools, but the variety of programs, classes and clubs speaks to the pervasive theme of acceptance among the faculty and students. My third child will be starting North Springs in the fall and is excited to do so.

7447 Roswell Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA  30328
Last modified North Springs Charter High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.