Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted December 27, 2015
the discipline is being shaped up. People will respect you at north springs charter school

North Springs High School 4

Posted December 27, 2015
A lot of these parents are bad-mouthing North Springs and the majority of yall haven't really paid attention to what's going on in the school. We do have our problems. The administration could do a lot better because they are not organized. Just because they are the first people you greet when you walk into the building does not mean that the respect the school is like that. Since it is a high school with 1749 students in it and it was built in the 1960's you can only keep it so clean. Our sports teams are great. Our track team is second in the US. Our basketball team has been undefeated. Our test scores are not the entire picture. for example, I may fail geometry, but I could be a genius at calculus. Our test scores are not accurately represented for the students. North Springs has problems, but we have improved. North Springs is NOT the "horrible" place a bunch of people say it is. Truth be told, North Springs is what you make it. You can be anti-social and say it is a bad place, or you can put on a smile and make the best of it and see it for what it truly is. Half of these people saying bad stuff about Spartan Pride haven't had any type of experience with it, so that means that you don't really know what's happening in the school or you just think you do. Look up your facts before you judge what you THINK is going on.

Develops honesty: Agree

Posted December 27, 2015
You can't really say whether or not a school develops integrity because it depends on the person. What I can say is that there is an overall goal at North Springs

North Springs High School 4

Posted September 27, 2015
Unlike the previous review, I found the registration process easy as long as the proper documents were brought to the school. I was impressed and found it comforting that the school was very strict as to the documents that were accepted for enrollment - the school runs a tight ship. Appointment process was easy. Great school with a hands on principal.

North Springs High School 1

Posted September 23, 2015
The staff are completely clueless and unorganize . I was getting my daughter register in this school.Everything that was needed to be done for her registration Ive tooken care of it. As I came to the school to give The lady all of my documentation . she tells me I'm missing something ,so I said ok I'll have what you need from me tomorrow .I came back up to the school the next day to see the lady again and she tells me great this is what I needed now I need something from you . This paperwork u gave me isn't right . From their It begins to be a problem because you'll assign me to a certain task but then wait till the next day to mention something else wrong .Instead of telling me all the errors in my documentation while I'm their. she made it so hard for me to register my child in.At the end of the day she should do everything it take to make my daughter get in school and get her education . Instead of slowing the process ..The staff is horrible. I would ask for a certain person to speak with they always say this person hasn't made it in yet. I'll ask well when we'll they'll be here , they mention they don't know . School opens at 7:00 am everybody that works in this school should be here all at the same time .Mostly everything I ask from this staff has been i don't know or I'm not sure .

North Springs High School 2

Posted September 04, 2015
My daughter received a schedule change and was plucked from a solid, effective teacher's class only to end up with the most awful teacher we have ever encountered. I use the term "teacher" loosely, here. This individual was a sponsor for an extracurricular activity at the school, and it was clear that this club was her priority. Teaching the AP class clearly was not. My daughter's class received few reading and writing assignments, unlike the other AP classes. Instead, the teacher gave one writing assignment (yes, one) and gave lots of vocabulary tests. She told my daughter's class that, if they made a B in the class, that they should be glad because a B was "gold." She frequently told the students she was very busy, thus, she did not have time to respond to parents' emails. Being in this individual's class cost our daughter a year in which she could have been prepared for college. To top it off, an administrator told parents that this teacher was one of the school's "very best teachers." To be fair, we have encountered a few good teachers at North Springs. We have had our share of average to poor ones at the school, but this individual took the cake. The school year could not end fast enough. Other issues include messing up students' schedules. We have set up our daughter's schedule at year's end only to have the schedule messed up with our daughter being taken out of honors classes and placed in on level classes. It is never the other way around. Is it that students are systematically being taken out of honors/AP classes to make room for preferred students? I have no idea, but North Springs has been a disappointment for this family. Consider sending your children elsewhere.

North Springs High School 1

Posted June 30, 2015
My daughter attended North Springs and it was by far one of the most unorganized schools she's attended. We couldn't wait for the year to end. On a side note I found the staff and administration to be extremely unprofessional.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted June 30, 2015
My daughter attended 9th grade here and I must say it was horrible! She had two teachers if I'm honest. Most of her teachers were not concerned about her education at all. The administration was extremely unprofessional, unorganized and at times down right mean. Even when we were trying to transfer the front office couldn't get her paperwork ready in a timely fashion. It took North Springs over a month to get her paperwork together. I don't recommend this school at all. If you can afford it, put your child in private school or don't move to this district at all.

North Springs High School 5

Posted April 26, 2015
My son loves going to north springs & the new principle is making north springs even better . I don't understand why some parents talk bad about north springs when they don't even know nothing about the school

North Springs High School 2

Posted July 31, 2014
The visual and performing a arts program is really good, but teachers outside those programs do not give a crap about anything. The way the student interact is horrible.

7447 Roswell Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA  30328
Last modified North Springs High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Springs High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 65 reviews. Top