Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

Attended MB briefly, not much time to experience homework loads. Located in a nice neighborhood.

Our three daughters without exception have had a happy and successful experience with their school community - friends, teachers, classroom surroundings. We are thrilled to be living in the Brandon district.

Amount of homework: Agree

Generally homework loads have been just right. we have only eperienced 1 teacher who gave way too much homework and had a negative effect by burning out the students.

My children just completed 2nd & 5th grade. They have both had a great experience all around. The new principal is engaged with the students, faculty and parents and is a refreshing change. The incredible support of the teachers and the Brandon community makes this school a special place.

The previous Principal was horrible. The teachers are not all that good except a chosen few. I agree with the previous parent, Mrs. Leathers is absolutely amzing. My son had her last year and she was amazing. There not too many great teachers like her. If your child is not a "typical learner", this is definitely not the school for you. teachers are not going to go above and beyond to ensure your child is learning. They teach to the test ( CRCT)not to ensure the child is learning. If you are not apart of that in crowd you are treated like an outsider. They ate getting a new Principal so hopefully things will change. It is very political and some of the room parents worry more about giving the teachers enormous gifts rather than holding them accountable.

My son (grade 2) and daughter (grade 3) attend Brandon. We moved from LA mid-year and transferred after the holiday break. My kids' teachers were so warm and accommodating in helping them get acclimated to their new school. Ms. Leathers, Ms. Bass, Ms Guttery, truly amazing teachers - simply the best! I love the academic pace of the school. Keeps the kiddos on their toes but in a way that's fun. Lots of school spirit here and great parent involvement. No tolerance for bullies either, by the kids, teachers or parents which I adore. Everyone looks out for each other. The carpool system is so well organized. Mr. Featherstone and other grown ups who help with carpool really go above and beyond. Its a happy place for a kid to be!

I attended Morris Brandon for all 6 years and enjoyed everyday single second! I'm in sixth grade now, and honestly I would go back to that school in a second. The teachers are all so amazing, can't pick a favorite! Morris Brandon will always have a special place in my heart. If you're looking for a good school to send your child too, this is the place to bee.

I sent my child to Morris Brandon Primary Center for grades 1 and 2,and my 9 year old for 3rd grade at the main campus. I did not particularly like the teachers or the principals there, but I thought the principal at the Primary Center was a good one.I recently took my children out and I sent them to Pace Academy which I thing is a better fit for them. Overall I don't recommend this school to parents looking to send their children to a good elementary school.

Morris Brandon is an awesome school! Sadly this is my son's last year. If you are looking for a dynamic educational foundation this is the school!!

Great school, big though so parents should stay involved to know whats join on around the school and classroom.

Last modified Brandon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.