Camp Creek Middle School 3

Posted January 28, 2013
As a former student 1996-1999 I 'll say the following. The school itself was ok some the student were clueless and yes there were times I was not challenged. (however, I attended a private elementary school so I was slightly ahead) I was an I-Mat 1 student and I felt that my teachers were encouraging . It would have been easier if there were recess and more diversity in the school.

Camp Creek Middle School 2

Posted October 31, 2011
I started this year off trying to be more laid back in my approach with the teachers and staff of this school. I saw the efforts by the principal to make better learning environment for students so that they would want to take pride in learning; however, as of this date and I am AGAIN very concerned and frustrated with this school. Despite the efforts of the principal the teachers have made no effort to produce a better learning environment for students. Students are allowed to come to class and do nothing. Teachers fail to monitor students in class to ensure that the assignments that they assign are actually completed. Report cards are derived off of few then 9 grades which is against county policy that says that teachers should have at least nine grades per quarter. Teachers do not show their grades online although the county invested in a website specifically so that parents could stay involved in their child's education and progress. Every attempt made on my part to be involved as an active participant in my child's education is discouraged on the end of the teachers. More structure needs to be given to grading and monitoring students as well as communicating with parents.

Posted October 28, 2011
This is the last place ever to send your child. The teacher are not the problem is the students,who dont wont to learn,always wont to fight,smoke.thats right them kids be smoking weed at 13/14 years old. Im being honest those kids do everything but learn. . Now i must admit that its not everystudent.I cant say to much but if have any care about your childs education do not waste your time filling out camp creeks paper go ahead and go somewhere else.

Camp Creek Middle School 3

Posted December 17, 2010
yes its true that this school is the wost ever but its not the the people who work there its the kids and the rules i am an 8th grade child i been there for two years goin on my third the staff is okay but the rules are to harsh on us and that makes us brake them we the children of camp creek do not mean to but we had to much to do to let you people (staff) think bout how we dress and more we are here to work together to give us that push we need to get in high school we really dont need all these rules cause it seems like you care on how we dress then anything we act out to show you that you do not need to care onhow we dress you need to cear on how we do in this school you see that everything is low so work on that even if some of us might not do it their are alots of us who will so cut down on the rules in see how we will act then but for now this is Tienna' Marie Roberts 8th grade telling you to stop all these rule and yes i just did put my whole name up there cause i care for this school.

Posted December 03, 2010
This school is the last place that you what to send your child if you have a choice. The staff is not knowledgeable about school system procedures and staff lacks the professionalism that is needed to interact with parents and maintain an environment in which they feel comfortable with being active members of their child's education. I have had a few major concerns this school year and each time I have walked away feeling that maybe I should just let things be until I can determine how to get my child out of there. I should not have to e-mail my child's teacher several times or contact the principal to get results. I am frustrated about what I should do next because this is our zoned school. I truly wish the school would live up to it's motto of Excellence without Excuses. I don't allow my child to give excuses about his performance and the school should not give any for its poor performance. Please stay involved if this is your family's zoned school because if you don't advocate for your child, then the school might leave them behind.

Posted November 04, 2010
This is the worst school possible for a child with any type of disability. The teachers were more concern with what their going to wear to a function. As the other parent stated, I can't go and check on my child unless I make an appointment. Schools ask that parents get involved and when you try, your either leaving a message for someone that will never return your message, or sending a email to someone in Cyberspace.

Camp Creek Middle School 0

Posted June 18, 2009
my thoughts on this school is that it is not challenging enough. i feel that i should not have to make an appointment to check in on my child or the teacher. the principle just like to hear herself talk, the only time i have ever seen her was for an event. if you call for information on anything god forbid you talk to more than one person because your going to get different answers its like they never know what's going on

Camp Creek Middle School 4

Posted May 23, 2009

Camp Creek Middle School 5

Posted May 19, 2009

Posted May 13, 2009
I was a former student there and I hated it, there was never any learning only discipling and I found quite annoying and redundant. It's not a good school if you want your kids to fail send them there

Camp Creek Middle School
4345 Welcome All Rd SW, Atlanta, GA  30349
Last modified Camp Creek Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Camp Creek Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top