Atlanta, GA

Posted April 06, 2010
A Great School with great teacher and a wonderful principal.

Posted March 01, 2010
I would advise any parent to enroll their child in this school. The pre-K program is excellent. The teachers are very interactive with students and the cirriculum is challenging. My son makes excellent marks, and has begun taking kindergarten classes in reading, even though he's still in pre-K.

Posted February 17, 2010
Ilove the teachers at this school.They taught my kids alot. All of my kids are on A/B honor roll.

Posted August 07, 2008

Connally Elementary School 0

Posted June 14, 2006
Connally is in the process of updating its reading program. I hope that it works. The math program needs improvement. It's confusing to the kids and teachers. The administration should support, not attack its teachers.

Connally Elementary School 2

Posted May 04, 2006
The conditions at E. L. Connally are not good. Discipline, teacher support, and treatment of students by the principal are of concern. The principal's attitude is very difficult to deal with. My child's attendance has yet to be corrected, and the after-school programs did not provide my student with the support she needed. The school has claimed that it is a 'School of Excellence,' but after researching I have found thatThe current condidtion of the school is not the best and parents should pay more attention to what's happening to their students at this school.

Connally Elementary School 4

Posted March 21, 2006
Connally is now the best school. My last child is in the 5th grade at Connally. Mr. Underdo, the principle and the teachers should be commended for turning the school around. Under Mr. Underdo's leadership, the student scores have skyrocketed. This school use to have the lowest scores in the district, now they have some of the highest. I wish Mr. Underdo was the principle at Connally when my first child was a student there. My youngest child is doing very well and reading above grade level.

Connally Elementary School 1

Posted February 11, 2006
'This is my daughters sencond year at Connally. I have mixed feelings. The fifth grade staff:Mrs. Christopher, Mr. Rowe, and Mrs. Warner, seems to care greatly for my child. The Principal seems to be a comedian, everything is a joke. I love the time and attention my daughter's teacher's give to her. If it wasn't for them I would say that Connally doen't put the students first.

Connally Elementary School 2

Posted May 29, 2005
My daughter attends E. L. Connally Elementary and so did I when I was in grade school. My experience since my daughter has been there (2yrs) has not been a pleasant one to me. The teachers (some) seem like their in space and are clueless and always need to be given direction, they have no spontaneity about themselves or the children. The principal should have been a comedian instead of a principal over children's future he's so busy trying to impress and be funny instead of educational. There are no extra activites for the student body and the parent representation is horrible. I volunteer at the school but no matter what I get more and more depressed everytime. My daughter is on a 4.2 scale for reading & math but there aren't any challenges for her to go further and when we ask about them they give excuses.

Posted August 27, 2003
My daughter is in Kindergarten, and she absolutely loves her school. She talks all night about her teachers and what she did in school. This is just the 2nd week of school, but she has learned so much already!! I can't wait to see what the rest of the year will bring.

Connally Elementary School
1654 S Alvarado Ter SW, Atlanta, GA  30311
Last modified Connally Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Connally Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top