Atlanta, GA

Bethune Elementary School 5

Posted September 29, 2014
I left this school to take my girls to Charter and quickly realized that the move was a mistake. I brought them back to Bethune and we all love it there. The staff is helpful and attentive. The teachers are teaching my daughter's so well they are both above average students. They care about the kids and take responsibility for the children's education and their FUTURE.

Posted May 09, 2010
My daughter has been attending Bethune for 4 years. The staff has always been extremely helpful. I appreciate the dedication of the principal and the staff as they continue to develop our most valuable resource.... the future leaders in our children.

Bethune Elementary School 5

Posted August 20, 2009
We love this school. My son and I have been so warmly welcomed. The principal and the staff have been great. My son hated school each day last year at his previous school. This year he loves school and looks forward to going daily.

Posted July 31, 2008
My child loves the atmosphere that Bethune Elementary provides a great atmosphere for learning. She loves how the teachers interact with them as well as with the parents. The Bethune Family is great! We as a family enjoy the after school program that is offered through the local YMCA. The Outlaw family

Posted July 31, 2008
I love Bethune... My kids are sad that they have to be transfered. This is a school of excellence!!!!! The Taylor family

Bethune Elementary School 4

Posted May 11, 2007
Love the school and after school care.

220 Northside Dr NW, Atlanta, GA  30314
Last modified Bethune Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bethune Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top