Atlanta, GA

Posted September 03, 2013
I am a student, LH, and my school is well put together. Many teachers here are very informative and classes at BMS really helps me learn. The staff at our school try their best to help students in many ways and help them see their best abilities. Behavior is inbetween. Some students are not good listeners, But the staff handles them well. The hallways are clean and it makes it easy to learn. There is a variety of activities.

Posted August 30, 2013
I have taught at Bunche for the past 5 years. We have certainly had our challenges. I must say that we have made some strides in school culture and climate. We have some of the city's best and brightest students. As a staff, we are moving closer to a 21st century curriculum and learning environemt as we learn to teach with the latest technology. Our principal has created a professional learning community that keeps us sharp in our profession. Our parents are becoming more and more involved. I foresee Chargers setting the bar for other public schools in the city! Charger City!

Bunche Middle School 5

Posted August 28, 2013
Kudos to Mr. Watkins for turning the school around. You have the full support of the parents, the community, students, and staff. Thanks for all you do!

Posted August 28, 2013
Bunche Middle School new regime is working really hard to change the perception of the school in the community! Mr. Watkins has open the doors for students to be productive in a variety of ways both academically and through extra-curricular activities! Staff and students enjoy coming to school in a environment that is now conducive to learning! I challenge anyone to come and see the great things we are doing to "Build A Better Bunche"!

Bunche Middle School 2

Posted August 13, 2012
This school is at times a bad experience, but I think it can get better. The school just needs a little more direction. But, you are definitely able to learn and teachers are supportive. I would definitely recommend going here a second time...

Bunche Middle School 1

Posted February 23, 2011
My child attends this school and all I can say is I have never!!! I have never been to a school so many times for numberous things. From the school not knowing what bus he needed to be on to get home and leaving him alone at a emptied school to being bullied on a everyday basis. Or teachers calling to speak with me and speaking in a matter that is just "ghetto hood rat" type of speak. Please do yourself a favor and stay away or suffer the nightmare of your child crying daily, hood rat teachers calling you or witnessing kids getting jump while you are in a parent teacher assistant prinpcial meeting!!!

Bunche Middle School 2

Posted August 20, 2010
Bunche students have a very low morale and teachers have created an intimidating environment for learning. I can't believe we have lost such faith in our children that the staff has resorted to constant yelling, pushing the students around, and calling them names. Perhaps they should "raise the bar" and set better examples where the students can feel confident they can meet expectations of love and respect. After all, they are our future...

Bunche Middle School 3

Posted April 28, 2010
Bunche is an excellent school. The teachers and staff are very supportive.

Bunche Middle School 0

Posted April 28, 2010
I love Bunche because of the supportive staff and teachers.

Bunche Middle School 1

Posted November 22, 2009

Bunche Middle School
1925 Niskey Lake Rd SW, Atlanta, GA  30331
Last modified Bunche Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bunche Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top