No rating

Our Lady Of The Assumption Catholic School

Private | PK-8 | 521 students

Living in Atlanta

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $309,500. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $970.

Posted May 10, 2010

OLA has been a great environment for our kids - great education, caring community, strong yet nuturing environment.

Posted May 10, 2010

it has a great church and school

Posted May 10, 2010

My grandaughter goes to OLA (1st grade) and she loves it. I went to the GrandParents day celebration at the school and it was so nice. I was very happy and impressed about how the school makes an effort to include the extended family in their school life.

Posted May 10, 2010

Wonderful school...My nieces and nephews are sooooooo happy!

Posted May 7, 2010

It is a great community of families! The teachers are fantastic!

Posted May 7, 2010

Great Catholic Community, great faculty, great families and great kids!

Posted May 7, 2010

Best school! We've been at OLA for 7 years. Our oldest was very prepared for High school.

Posted May 7, 2010

Loving, caring Christian community of students, parents, and faculty which comes together to help our children excel as students and citizens......

Posted May 7, 2010

It's such a lovely school...its a small and a close knit school.

Posted May 6, 2010

OLA offers a nurturing Catholic upbringing to re-enforce what my husband and I are teaching our children at home. This is my last year as a parent at OLA School, and I will miss being involved with the classrooms and wonderful teachers. And of course, I will miss Mr. Jefferson!!!

Posted May 5, 2010

A very loving school with teachers with high expectations for all students.

Posted May 5, 2010

The teachers and entire staff are committed to providing an excellant faith based education. There is a welcoming environment.

Posted May 5, 2010

Families and the community are actively involved in a learning environment that promotes ethics and morals in a safe learning environmnet.

Posted May 5, 2010

We miss OLA very much. ' Great School, Great Teachers, and Great Faculty and Staff Members.' Thanks to all of you. from Alabama :)

Posted May 5, 2010

I love their dedication to their students and their faculty. Their morals, and their principals and principles.

Posted May 5, 2010

I love OLA school because of its Christian based education and its committment to serving the community. OLA does a great job of developing the whole child. I am very impressed with the committment of the teachers and principal to academic excellence. I am so thankful that my children have experienced OLA. It is a great place to be educated.

Posted May 4, 2010

They successfully blend structure and discipline with sincere love of the children.

Posted May 4, 2010

The faculty are great. The kids love the school.

Posted May 3, 2010

Everyone sincerely cares about the welfare, needs and education of the children.

Posted May 3, 2010

My 2 granchildren attend OLA...and I have attended grandparents day...I am very pleased with the school and the staff is great...

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 3% 3%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Roman catholic
Associations
  • NCEA
  • NCGS

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Computer lab
  • Library
Partnerships with local resources and organizations
  • Archdiocese of Atlanta

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

1320 Hearst Drive Northeast