Atlanta, GA

Posted July 08, 2013
My twin boys will be new kindergardeners to OLA this coming school year 2013/14. My husband and I decided to put the in the short summer school program that is available. We thought I would help our kids adjust and get comfortable with their surroundings. We are so happy about our decision. The staff that we have met so far have been kind and attentive to the kids. I truely feel that the structureed environment that is provided will help my boys flourish. Sincerly, a mother who loves her kids.

Our Lady Of The Assumption Catholic School 4

Posted August 22, 2012
This school is very good and has a lot of potential. The worse it had was its principal, but she has been replaced fortunately. Hopefully the new principal will be more respectful to parents. One thing that shocks me is the little science that is taught at this school. I understand that it is a catholic school, but at the end of the day disciplines like science, technology, engineering, physics and medicine is what drives the world forward. I have never heard of science fairs and the all female staff is only interested in Arts and languages which is what they better understand. Please add more to the science curriculum.

Our Lady Of The Assumption Catholic School 3

Posted August 02, 2011
Great school academicaly! However, every year seems to be some questionable admissions stories (siblings not accepted without any logical reasoning). Administration staff is also, not good communicators / follow upers on the issues rised.

Posted November 07, 2010
MY GRANDSON IS NEW TO OUR LADY OF THE ASSUMPTION CATHOLIC SCHOOL AND IS VERY HAPPY

Posted November 05, 2010
Such wonderful teacher . guidance education in this world so important .

Posted November 04, 2010
The school has great leadership.

Posted November 03, 2010
Small school - school staff knows all kids, safe and loving environment, great curriculum.

Posted November 03, 2010
I love helping my niece & nephew in every aspect of their education and am honored to help their school.....Maria & Joseph Castro

Posted November 03, 2010
The excellent teachers and support staff create a challenging and nurturing environment.

Posted October 31, 2010
There is no better school than OLA. It is wonderful in all respects because students learn how to be great people!

Our Lady Of The Assumption Catholic School
1320 Hearst Drive Northeast, Atlanta, GA  30319
(404) 364-1902
Last modified Our Lady Of The Assumption Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady Of The Assumption Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 173 reviews. Top