Posted September 26, 2014
Thank you St. Jude School. Our family has been a part of St. Jude School for over 10 years and we have found the teachers , the friendships our family has made, and the faith formation have exceeded our expectations.

Posted September 26, 2014
Blessed to be at St. Jude School! As a new kindergarten family we have been welcomed and have enjoyed being part of such a wonderful school community. The academics are top notch and the teachers are outstanding. The parent involvement is off the charts and shows the true spirit of St. Jude the Apostle Catholic School!

Posted August 23, 2014
Horrible school. Discrimination towards minorities. Teachers are bullies. No incident report recorded even when incidents occur. Parents and staff gang up against minorities as there is just 3 minorities in each grade. My child was threatened that he would be expelled because he stayed home when he was injured badly by another child and was asked to take rest. No kindness or compassion for the parents and children of minorities. Poor leadership. Teachers get away with sending hate mails.

St Jude The Apostle Catholic School 2

Posted May 06, 2013
My years at St.Jude has been dreadful. There is absolutely no diversity(even though they think they do) and the teachers pick on you, and basically bully the students. Don't send your child to St.Jude.

Posted October 05, 2012
I have 2 children at St Jude ( 1st grade and 6th grade) and have been very pleased with their experience there. The teachers are extremely warm and caring; there is very open communication with parents; and the curriculum is challenging. They enjoy going to school and have formed treasured relationships with classmates and teachers.

Posted February 14, 2011
I have had my children at St. Jude for the last 6 years. THREE of them. I have had a great experience with them there. Wouldn't send any of them anywhere else, Truly a great experience for us all !!

Posted June 24, 2010
If you are thinking of having your child start in sixth grade or middle school, examine the school very carefully. The middle school math and science curriculum is extremely weak. Spanish is practically non-existent. The teachers of band and chorus often express their frustration with the students. Demerits are passed out for incredibly minor infractions. The middle school coordinator is humorless and completely inflexible. I would NOT send my child through middle school at St. Jude again.

St Jude The Apostle Catholic School 0

Posted October 21, 2009
They are so caring and are such a warm and welcoming community. It's like have 75 additional moms and dads who are watching over your child like I would myself- yet they are the teachers and staff. They expect a lot from the kids and push them to their potential.

St Jude The Apostle Catholic School 4

Posted June 17, 2009
Great school. Mostly kind teachers and staff. The seventh and eighth grades prepare you for high school but are a pain.

Posted November 20, 2008

St Jude The Apostle Catholic School
7171 Glenridge Drive Northeast, Atlanta, GA  30328
Last modified St Jude The Apostle Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St Jude The Apostle Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top