Atlanta, GA

The Galloway School 1

Posted October 09, 2014
Galloway please stop reporting all of your negative posts to be deleted. Everyone has a right to read the negative ones too. Your rating is higher than it should be since you report negative posts daily for removal. If you weren't such a terrible school you wouldn't have to monitor this website to make sure you find something inappropriate in each negative write up. Just tell the community the truth about what's going on with all the administration problems. It's not better under this new leadership. It's still the same internally screwed up school it be for the last few years.

Posted August 18, 2014
What a great first week back at Galloway! We've been at the school for 2 years now and all my kids were excited to go back to class. One week in, they all adore their teachers. The school is SO welcoming and friendly. So glad we chose it for our kids!

Posted August 16, 2014
The first week of school was great! My child's transition was easy and he is happy! So glad we chose Galloway!

Posted April 20, 2014
We are finishing up our first year here in early learning. What a truly amazing place this is. My son has blossomed in this environment. The teachers have been very in touch with his specific needs and learning style, and have given him all of the tools he needs to keep moving positively on his journey of learning. I really like tehe collaborative style, as well. The teachers have made me and my husband very much a part of the team. I have also been impressed with the way the school is managed. There is an innovative spirit that pervades everything that is going on. While it is not my place to question the negative reviewers here, my sense is that they have had very unfortunate, but isolated negative experiences. Everyone I know has a very positive opinion of Galloway.

Posted April 09, 2014
As we conclude our 5th year at Galloway I am only energized by all of the positive changes and dynamic programming that goes on at Galloway. My kids NEVER seem to amaze me with the things they learn at school. People make "issue" over the change in administration, but I believe it has been only for the better and the Galloway Community has AMAZING things to look forward to. We couldn't be ANY happier! This is truly the perfect school for my 2 VERY different children! (And for me too!!) What a loving community!

Posted April 09, 2014
Our family has been at Galloway for 15 years and the school and community have been true gifts to us. Galloway teachers understand education - that it's more than just imparting information. With small classrooms and lessons that engage students across the curriculum, Galloway teachers have inspired a love of learning in my children. Additionally, we are fortunate that Galloway's value set mirrors our family's value set. Galloway is a school with a moral compass - students are taught to respect themselves and others, to be responsible members of a school community, and to understand that actions have consequences. I am grateful that my children have received a terrific education and are becoming people of character in this special school community.

Posted April 09, 2014
We are finishing our third year at Galloway and I can't say enough positive things about the school, the staff, the families, and my child's experience. She is learning things so much earlier than I did and more than just learning facts, she is learning how to apply these facts. As a mom who does work outside of the home some, I also especially appreciate the community feel of the school. The parents seem grounded and truly vested in their kids' education. We are so happy to be a part of this community.

Posted April 09, 2014
We have been at Galloway for 7yrs. I feel very fortunate to be a part of this wonderful community. As there are no perfect people, there are no perfect schools. What I can sincerely say is that every year has been amazing for my son. His teachers set high expectations for him. They have nurtured and stretched him to be his best academically and as a good citizen. His ERB scores have him in the top percentile, so they must be doing something right! The administration is always willing to listen and respond to the needs of the students and community. My family is very happy here.

Posted April 09, 2014
We chose this school 12 years ago for our then 3 year old son. It was then, and continues to be, one of the best decisions we have ever made for our family!

Posted April 09, 2014
We couldn't be happier with The Galloway School. We are in our third year at Galloway and our daughter was just accepted into the Pre-K program. My son has been challenged, supported and excited by his education so far. The teachers and staff are experts at their craft. I feel fortunate that such a place exists for my children to attend. I wish I could have gone to a school like Galloway. The support of the community at Galloway has been wonderful and I feel lucky to be a part of it.

The Galloway School