PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted October 26, 2015
I cannot say enough great things about Galloway. Our son started last year in high school and is completely thriving. Where most high schools have major cliques and popularity contests, Galloway is accepting of all students with their mindset of everyone is an individual. Great for the right student (self motivated, independent and self advocate) but if this describes your child, then look no further. We could not ask for a more supportive administration and faculty. Bravo, this school does everything right!

The Galloway School 4

Posted February 25, 2015
In the few years we've had a student at Galloway, we've found it to be an excellent educational experience. Great efforts are made to integrate new students into the existing community of students and faculty. It was amazing to see how quickly the school came up to speed with understanding our student's strengths and weaknesses, and worked with us to develop a plan for their education. We feel much of this success has been due to the size of the school and the strength of the faculty. Any concerns for the future center around changes underway at Galloway. Increased enrollment levels portend larger class sizes, and together with a new technology initiative, risks pushing excellent educators away who do not adapt well to these new demands. Galloway is already one of the more expensive schools in Atlanta. Increasing tuition costs, with the potential of diminishing value MAY make justifying a Galloway education more difficult in the future. There is an abundance of excellence at Galloway which provides us with confidence the coming changes will not diminish the core value of a Galloway education. We still highly recommend Galloway.

Posted January 24, 2015
This is our second year at Galloway, and our first year for our middle schooler. Both children had WONDERFUL transitions into the school and community thanks to the teachers, administration, and families. We have loved the approach to learning and the curriculum in both early and middle learning. The school's new 4-D learning approach is exceptional. Both of our kids love going to school here, and are learning and growing in ways we can see and observe. We couldn't be happier with our choice!

Posted August 18, 2014
What a great first week back at Galloway! We've been at the school for 2 years now and all my kids were excited to go back to class. One week in, they all adore their teachers. The school is SO welcoming and friendly. So glad we chose it for our kids!

Posted August 16, 2014
The first week of school was great! My child's transition was easy and he is happy! So glad we chose Galloway!

Posted April 20, 2014
We are finishing up our first year here in early learning. What a truly amazing place this is. My son has blossomed in this environment. The teachers have been very in touch with his specific needs and learning style, and have given him all of the tools he needs to keep moving positively on his journey of learning. I really like tehe collaborative style, as well. The teachers have made me and my husband very much a part of the team. I have also been impressed with the way the school is managed. There is an innovative spirit that pervades everything that is going on. While it is not my place to question the negative reviewers here, my sense is that they have had very unfortunate, but isolated negative experiences. Everyone I know has a very positive opinion of Galloway.

Posted April 09, 2014
As we conclude our 5th year at Galloway I am only energized by all of the positive changes and dynamic programming that goes on at Galloway. My kids NEVER seem to amaze me with the things they learn at school. People make "issue" over the change in administration, but I believe it has been only for the better and the Galloway Community has AMAZING things to look forward to. We couldn't be ANY happier! This is truly the perfect school for my 2 VERY different children! (And for me too!!) What a loving community!

Posted April 09, 2014
Our family has been at Galloway for 15 years and the school and community have been true gifts to us. Galloway teachers understand education - that it's more than just imparting information. With small classrooms and lessons that engage students across the curriculum, Galloway teachers have inspired a love of learning in my children. Additionally, we are fortunate that Galloway's value set mirrors our family's value set. Galloway is a school with a moral compass - students are taught to respect themselves and others, to be responsible members of a school community, and to understand that actions have consequences. I am grateful that my children have received a terrific education and are becoming people of character in this special school community.

Posted April 09, 2014
We are finishing our third year at Galloway and I can't say enough positive things about the school, the staff, the families, and my child's experience. She is learning things so much earlier than I did and more than just learning facts, she is learning how to apply these facts. As a mom who does work outside of the home some, I also especially appreciate the community feel of the school. The parents seem grounded and truly vested in their kids' education. We are so happy to be a part of this community.

Posted April 09, 2014
We have been at Galloway for 7yrs. I feel very fortunate to be a part of this wonderful community. As there are no perfect people, there are no perfect schools. What I can sincerely say is that every year has been amazing for my son. His teachers set high expectations for him. They have nurtured and stretched him to be his best academically and as a good citizen. His ERB scores have him in the top percentile, so they must be doing something right! The administration is always willing to listen and respond to the needs of the students and community. My family is very happy here.

The Galloway School