Atlanta, GA

Posted May 20, 2012
Marist School is great for the academic, athletic, and spiritual self. They have something for everyone. The drama department is amazing, the athletic department is very serious at what they do, and the academic is 100% ready to get you/your child ready for college. They teach you how to juggle multiple things at once, which is especially good for college. I love this school and everything about it. Blue and Gold!

Posted April 15, 2012
The best school in Greater Atlanta, or even Georgia for that matter. I wish everyone had a chance to go to this amazing school like I had. The academics, sports, and the over all environment get students "college ready." It has amazing leadership and "peers to peers" so a child will never be nervous on the first day. Not only it thought be to be a strong student mentally, but spirituality as well. Not all of my friends were Catholic so it had a great diversity. I hope to see you on the Alumni list! War Eagle Fever!

Posted August 21, 2011
Outstanding education! Great environment! Wonderful leadership! I have 2 children in the school. we have been part of the school for 6 years and we are waiting to have our third child be part of this wonderful education. Academics are very strong and the extra curricular choices are limitless. You can find incredible arts, drama, music,sports, debate, languages...etc... There is so much to choose from, there will be something for every child.

Posted April 06, 2010
Marist provides an outstanding high school environment. They strive for excellence in everything that they do and I feel that they achieve it. Many people know Marist as a sports powerhouse, but it also has a stellar Fine Arts program led by one of the most respected Art History professors in the U.S. My son was very involved in music and theatre over the last four years and those programs are extremely professional, turning out serious musicians and actors. One of the best parts of the school is its spiritual life. A majority of kids are involved in the retreats where they find a safe place to explore their faith journey and feel validated by their peers. Many Marist alums are on staff, which is a strong endorsement of the quality and culture. We are not Catholic, but we were extremely comfortable there.

Marist School 0

Posted March 21, 2010
As a current 8th grader at marist i can't say that it isnt one of the best things i've ever done. It is extremely overwhelming but a wonderful college prep.Go war eagles!

Posted September 11, 2009

Marist School 2

Posted June 10, 2009

Posted April 11, 2009
As a graduate of Marist, and soon to be graduate of college, I've had some time to look back on my time at Marist and I can honestly say there isn't a more well rounded education in Atlanta. Marist over prepared me for my college life as I attended a top 30 college and found my freshman year to be a breeze. Additionally, the emphasis on sports helped me as I stayed very active and involved in intramurals, keeping me physically in shape throughout college. But there is also the service and retreats of Marist that help develop the other side of the student that most other schools lack. Overall, marist prepared me very well and at a time when the markets are down and jobs are hard to come by, I will be employed next year.

Posted December 22, 2008

Posted December 20, 2008
it has prepared my children for college better than anything ever could

Marist School