First Steps Christian Academy 5

Posted August 30, 2005
First Steps Christian Academy is a wonderful atmosphere. My children learn so much and have great manorism. Great curriculum and staff.

First Steps Christian Academy 1

Posted August 27, 2005
I was very dissappointed with the principal and a teacher's attitude. After finding out that I was withdrawing my son the attitude wasn't christian like. The principal /director wouldn't give me any grades for my son; therefore, there was no record of him attending school for that period. I will never reccomend anyone to that school. I was forewarned by other parents and administrators.

First Steps Christian Academy 5

Posted August 25, 2003
This school was excellent The Ash's really worked hard to maintain the school and children excelling.

First Steps Christian Academy
1863 Brannen Road SE, Atlanta, GA  30316
Last modified First Steps Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
First Steps Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top