PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

Landmark has a Learning Support Center that was life-changing for one of our daughters who needed extra help. She's now about to graduate college on the Dean's list, and we credit Landmark with playing a significant role in her success.

Develops character: Strongly agree

From the moment a child walks into a classroom at Landmark, the teachers and administration begin nurturing character development. Whether it's doing things like learning manners, working on service projects, writing encouraging letters to classmates, or singing praise songs with friends at chapel, Landmark is constantly nurturing values such as integrity, compassion, and respect throughout all aspects of learning.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I am so thankful for the individual attention each teacher pours into our children. Each child learns in a different way, at their own pace, and the teachers at Landmark have always taken the time to get to know each one of them, so they can guide them in their own way and challenge them at their own level.

I am so thankful for this school and the impact they have had on my children and our family the past ten years. We have one daughter who graduated from the Fairburn campus three years ago, one child in middle school in Fairburn, two children in elementary at the Peachtree City Campus, and one starting pre-k at the PTC campus in the fall. I am constantly amazed at how the teachers and administration invest in the lives of my children. They guide them spiritually, challenge and support them academically, and love them individually. When we started pre-k at the Peachtree City campus a decade ago, it never occurred to me that Landmark would be more than a school for my children. However, after all these years, I truly believe Landmark is one of the most influential and beneficial aspects of my children's wellbeing. My husband and I will always have a special place in our heart for our Landmark family!

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

Whenever there is a potential bullying issue, it is discussed, determined and the student is made aware that the conduct is not acceptable and then the student is given several ways to better handle the situation (both sides).

Develops character: Strongly agree

Everyone is on the same moral compass.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers are knowledgeable and consistently provide a very positive and supportive environment.

My daughter has been going to Landmark since first grade and she absolutely loves attending school. She has learned so much and has a loving, mutually respected environment. I wanted my daughter to attend a Christian environment where I know everyone is on the same page. The moral teachings come from the Bible. I even learn a thing or two every week! The teachers at Landmark really know each one of the students and consistently work on strengths and weaknesses so they will be well rounded when they get into adulthood. Super School!!!!

My two girls began at Landmark in 1st and 4th. We moved to Fayette County for the schools and found that the education was good but there was no personal connection with us or our children. In order for a child to reach their potential there has to be a connection between the students and the parents with the teacher. We found that at Landmark and our girls have soared. My oldest is now a junior at UGA with excellent grades and the Zell Miller Scholarship still in tact. She entered as a sophomore because of the college credit earned in Landmark classes taught by Landmark teachers. She is in the world in Athens and experiencing college life but not of the world. Her peers in her sorority respect her integrity and she has become a leader. Landmark delivered on everything we hoped for and blessed my husband and I as well. Is it perfect? This side of heaven no school will be. But, Landmark was the perfect school for our girls and our family. Schedule a tour and you will see why Landmark is a stand out in Christian education.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Each teacher brings something unique to the table. Every personality teaching style varies. While students may have styles they prefer learning how to be a good student in each environment is an essential life skill that will translate into their college and work careers later.

Last modified Landmark Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12