PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Southwest Atlanta Christian Academy is more concerned with athletics than academics. I'm not sure how the tuition is utilized. The water fountains do not work, ceiling tiles have mold, not enough teachers, on and on. It's my opinion they believe because Dwight Howard jr. and Cee Lo Green are alums they are beyond reproach. If Ga Board of Ed were to take a close look, I'm certian they would be closed. However they do have a great summer program.

We did not know what to expect when we started at this school but so far so good. My child loves the environment and is looking forward to making life-long friendships, while receiving a quality, Christian education.

We absolutely love this school. The small class size allows the teachers to give each student personalized and individualized attention. Awesome school!

Don't waist your money. The leadership is very misleading. The teachers are subpar at best. The head mistress is ineffective. Don't send your child here unless the leadership changes.

I am very disappointed in this school.My expectations and what I was led to believe we're way to high for what we received in return. The teachers are again not getting paid which I can see their attitudes and teaching stances are changing. Some teachers have been let go and some are leaving. I was sad to see one of the best teachers leave as the school needed her. Sis love will be truly missed. I guess you can't fault a teacher for leaving before second semester if they are not getting paid. I am also concerned about the curriculum. The enrollment is the lowest it has been in years and students are steadily leaving each month. Even the front desk receptionist left for not getting paid. The gas was turned off . The school says that the parents are not paying but you have to give the parents something to pay for. I was told that my child would be issued a Ipad and I haven't seen the computers yet. The administration tells you what you want to hear, they paint a lovely picture but it's not the reality.The school is slowly diminishing and all the students are the one that suffer.

I just saw a story on fox 5 news about this school. They are doing some amazing things. They teamed up with Coke and launched a Coca Cola can into space and filmed it. All I can say is WOW! keep up the good work.

I am an instructor at Southwest Atlanta Christian Academy, and the students I teach are some of the best and brightest. I have been an educator for 11+ years and I have taught at other public and private institutions. However, what sets S.A.C.A. apart is the passion, leadership and dedication from the Administrators as wells as the parental involvement. They might not pay as much as the public school system, but I find comfort in knowing that I am supported by the school administration, parents and students.

Great school with great teachers! I don't regret my decision to send my children here.

This is a very good school! My child is a 1st grader and has had quality teaching and teachers since she was in pre-k. I have read some of the comments below and I hate that some of the parents had a bad experience. But you can't please everybody all of the time. My child's education is crucial and I am confident that her education has been quality. They also have a great PTA

Great school! I've had my daughters since they were 3. My oldest is in 1st grade and my youngest is in pre-K. The wonderful thing that I have experienced with this school are the wonderful teachers in their Academy 1 school. My oldest daughter's teacher has a record of her students testing 2-3 grades higher. That's exciting to know. This year is going to be 1 for the books!!

Last modified Southwest Atlanta Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12