Posted October 16, 2014
We did not know what to expect when we started at this school but so far so good. My child loves the environment and is looking forward to making life-long friendships, while receiving a quality, Christian education.

Posted August 28, 2014
We absolutely love this school. The small class size allows the teachers to give each student personalized and individualized attention. Awesome school!

Southwest Atlanta Christian Academy 1

Posted December 13, 2013
I am very disappointed in this school.My expectations and what I was led to believe we're way to high for what we received in return. The teachers are again not getting paid which I can see their attitudes and teaching stances are changing. Some teachers have been let go and some are leaving. I was sad to see one of the best teachers leave as the school needed her. Sis love will be truly missed. I guess you can't fault a teacher for leaving before second semester if they are not getting paid. I am also concerned about the curriculum. The enrollment is the lowest it has been in years and students are steadily leaving each month. Even the front desk receptionist left for not getting paid. The gas was turned off . The school says that the parents are not paying but you have to give the parents something to pay for. I was told that my child would be issued a Ipad and I haven't seen the computers yet. The administration tells you what you want to hear, they paint a lovely picture but it's not the reality.The school is slowly diminishing and all the students are the one that suffer.

Posted September 25, 2013
I just saw a story on fox 5 news about this school. They are doing some amazing things. They teamed up with Coke and launched a Coca Cola can into space and filmed it. All I can say is WOW! keep up the good work.

Posted September 25, 2013
I am an instructor at Southwest Atlanta Christian Academy, and the students I teach are some of the best and brightest. I have been an educator for 11+ years and I have taught at other public and private institutions. However, what sets S.A.C.A. apart is the passion, leadership and dedication from the Administrators as wells as the parental involvement. They might not pay as much as the public school system, but I find comfort in knowing that I am supported by the school administration, parents and students.

Posted September 23, 2013
Great school with great teachers! I don't regret my decision to send my children here.

Posted August 19, 2013
This is a very good school! My child is a 1st grader and has had quality teaching and teachers since she was in pre-k. I have read some of the comments below and I hate that some of the parents had a bad experience. But you can't please everybody all of the time. My child's education is crucial and I am confident that her education has been quality. They also have a great PTA

Posted August 16, 2013
Great school! I've had my daughters since they were 3. My oldest is in 1st grade and my youngest is in pre-K. The wonderful thing that I have experienced with this school are the wonderful teachers in their Academy 1 school. My oldest daughter's teacher has a record of her students testing 2-3 grades higher. That's exciting to know. This year is going to be 1 for the books!!

Southwest Atlanta Christian Academy 4

Posted August 12, 2013
I decided to enroll my daughter into SACA because of the un-organization, incompetency and chaotic environment that she had to endure in the public school system. She is in the 5th grade and when I spoke with the parents of previously enrolled students, I received good reviews. So far so good.

Southwest Atlanta Christian Academy 1

Posted July 27, 2013
I am so worried on how well my student will do this school year in 7th grade. She attended Saca in the 2012-2013 school year.Prior to enrolling in this school I spoke to administration about my child's learning disability.I was told that she would get the help she needs and modifications would be put in place.It never happened.Many ofthe teachers are not certified and lack knowledge on to work with differences in children.Some teachers claim to be hands on but they are very hands off .There are some teachers who care and want to help the students,but administration is not giving them the help or the resources they need to do this .Parents please please do your research on staff especially administration.Ask alot of questions and ask to see the curriculum for the grade your child is going into if you are considering this school for your child.I dont recommend this school because I believe too much focus is on sports and not education.

Southwest Atlanta Christian Academy
Po Box 310750, Atlanta, GA  31131
(404) 346-2080
Last modified Southwest Atlanta Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Southwest Atlanta Christian Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top