No rating

Johnson's Learning Center

Private | K-3

Living in Atlanta

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $125,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $730.

Posted June 5, 2007

My son entered this learning environment at the age of three and was challenged from the very beginning; however, he both met and exceeded expectations. The school is truly remarkable and though this sort of thing never makes the 5:00 news and I will definitely share my experience with all that will lend an ear.

Posted June 4, 2007

Send your kids to Johnson's only if you want kids that are 1) confident 2) smart 3) arrogant (but in a good way because they know they are so smart.) I have 2 kids at the school and the education is 2nd to none. Have you heard of a preschooler having spelling tests with words like house and don't, or even the month and days of the year. Or a kindergartner that can easily identify noun, verbs, predicates. What about a 1-3rd grader that gives 20 minutes presentations to members of Atlanta's media for a social studies or science project. I could go on but you have to see for yourself. My advice though, parents must be committed to their kids learning. It's not easy, but the kids won't know it of you don't tell them. Our community needs kids that can compete.this school is the answer! Tired but proud parent.

Posted April 30, 2007

I am extremely pleased with Johnson's Learning Center. My son is in the toddlers class and I have seen a tremendous amount of growth since his arrival at the school. His teachers are kind and caring. In addition to the excellent education he is receiving, he has also grown socially and emotionally. However, it is not just my child that is excelling, his classmates are doing just as well. Everybody is learning, nobody is being left behind.

Posted April 23, 2007

I have a 2 year old who attended and I was not as impressed with this school as I have been told. My child cried for a whole month of being dropped off. I would not recommend this school if your child cannot speak or communicate to you what is going on in his/her classroom.

Posted February 6, 2007

I have a daughter who has attended JLC since she was three years old and I am very very pleased with what she has learned. The curriculum at JLC is outstanding. My daughter is in Pre-K now and I still amazed as to what she is learning. I live in Southwest Atlanta (Walden Park) and I choose to drive all the way to Gresham Road because of the excellent job they are doing. Keep up the awesome work!!!!!

Posted January 9, 2007

The quality of education, encouragement and care that my children receive at Johnsons Learning Center is exceptional. I especially have learned to appreciate the curriculum in which the children are challenged and reach their potential in reading, math and science. The basic concepts are taught where the children get an understanding and excel in every area.

Posted November 10, 2006

Johnson's Learning Center has been the best thing that could have ever happened to my daughter. The staff is incredible and their curriculum is very challenging. My daughter has truly excelled here.

Posted August 26, 2006

This is a wonderful school. My daughter previously attended this school and now attends one of the top private schools in the area and is an excellent student. Johnson's Learning Center not only set the bar high and prepared her for success any academic setting but also taught her life skills during the five years she attended. The overall value is high above most and the value is with your child for a lifetime.

Posted August 14, 2006

The curriculum at this school is wonderful. They set the bar well above what is normal and the children meet or exceed said expectations. I have found that the educational program at this facility is a little over a grade above other schools including those private and public schools considered at the upper echelon of the school system in the metro area. The children at this school go on to excel at the top middle and high schools in the area as well as some prestigious colleges.

Posted July 29, 2006

I love this school and the staff are wonderful. I have two kids that attended this school. I was very impressed with their kindergarten program your child would learn more than you ever imagined. Great School!

Posted June 8, 2006

I have been a parent at this school for 7 years (2 children) and have been extremely pleased. The quality of education has been exceptional! My daughters have moved on to other schools and have been at the top of their classes!!!!

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 0% 3%