Posted February 04, 2014
My son is learning on a kindergarten level and he is only 2. People are amazed to hear him speak, he can count to 30, recite months, days of the week, and spell his name!!! Thank you Ms. Kalena, Dee, and Shikana!!!!

Posted September 04, 2013
JLC is AWESOME! If you care about pretty desks and chairs, go somewhere else. If what you want is GREAT teachers in a challenging and supportive learning environment, combined with discipline, structure and a respect for the value of a great education, then Johnson's Learning Center is where you want to be. My daughter entered the school in Kindergarten and was behind all the other students who had been there for years. Within months she was caught up, and by the end of the school year she was at the top of her class.

Posted April 18, 2013
Johnson's is the best private school in Georgia! The facilities are not up to date, but to me, it adds to the mystique!! The facilities are very humble but the education is explosive!! All three children have attended and once they graduated, the public schools don't know what to do with them because they are so far ahead of everyone else. Johnson's majors in mastering the basics, not all that other crap that public schools seem to be caught up in! What a fabulous place to send a child!! I love it!!

Posted January 22, 2013
Johnson's Learning Center is the BEST. Since the beginning I have been impressed with the staff at JLC. My son is only two and already he has learned and recognizes letters, shapes, numbers, seasons, and they are currently working on writing skills!!! Whenever he is around other two year old children I see a major difference in the vocabulary and academic abilities. I would recommend anyone who is serious about education to send their child to Johnson's for a great foundation!

Posted November 25, 2012
My daughter is currently in grade K at JLC, and she has been at JLC for 3 years (since age 3). At first, JLC takes some getting used to. The school has been in the community over 30 years, and the owner, Mrs. P. Johnson, lets you know that it is basically her way or the highway. However, the education is exceptional. I am an educator, and I compare my child with other children her age. She is far more advanced in all areas including rdg/wrtg, math, critical thinking, & articulating her thoughts. There is a lot of hmwk! Parents have expressed a major dropoff when their children transition into public schools. I feel my daughter is receiving a priceless foundation that will propel her in the future. The parents at JLC are middle-to-upper middle class, w/many being educators. There is exceptional parental involvement from both parents. The children are also taught to have pride in their culture. The teachers/staff are very strict, but nuturing. I love the fact that majority of the staff has been there well over 20 years; thus, providing the children w/stability. It feels as if I'm leaving my daughter w/her grandma or auntie. I know she is in loving & caring hands at JLC.

Johnson's Learning Center 4

Posted August 10, 2011
8-10-11 The school may have an outstanding review as it relates to education, but the administration is less than desirable. The Owner's family members have a reputation for being rude and discourteous I finally witness and encounter today first hand.(had heard a lot of compaints but never experienced it first hand). I observed the most inappropriate interaction with a child and parent that had me baffled. I truly appreciate the great demand for this school, however, depicting this kind of behavior is not indicative of Johnson's Learning Center because it reputation about education is held in such high esteem. It would appear to me that the school should exercise the same values if not more as it relates to educating a young child with humility and respect, ultimatley this is a Business. Henceforth, not sure if I will be recommending this facility to other perspective parents/students.

Johnson's Learning Center 4

Posted September 25, 2010
My child has attended Johnson's Learning Center since the age of 2. It's a really good school and I'm very pleased that my child is being exposed to advanced learning at an early age. If I could make suggestions, they would be to update the facility. The students are taught within trailers. A school cafeteria would be nice as would a gym, a teacher's lounge, a larger kitchen, a computer lab and most importantly improved parking.

Posted July 11, 2010
I am very pleased with the challenging curriculum at JLC! The foundation that my child is receiving at Johnson's I feel will prepare him for a bright future. The kids also truly learn manners and problem solving/conflict resolution skills.

Posted December 17, 2009

Johnson's Learning Center 0

Posted December 15, 2009
My daughter started Johnson's in June 09. This is her first experience in school. She is 3 and in the 3 year old class. I am absolutely pleased with the program at Johnson's. The staff is attentive, caring and makes your child feel special. I am impressed with what she has learned in this short amount of time! The staff at Johnson's are the best. I would highly recommend this program. I plan on keeping her there for as long as I can.

Johnson's Learning Center
2709 Gresham Road Southeast, Atlanta, GA  30316
Last modified Johnson's Learning Center is a Private school that serves grades K-3
Johnson's Learning Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 38 reviews. Top