9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted November 06, 2013
I am a proud parent of a recently graduate. I know my daughter received an excellent education at The Ben Franklin Academy That prepared her for college. My daughter is doing extremely Well in college , and her professors had commented so. I know we made the Best decision when we chose Ben Franklin.

Posted November 27, 2012
This school turned our son from a quiet, questioning student into a self-assured college student. He regained his self-confidence and LOVED Ben Franklin and all his teachers there. He says that he wished he could go to college there, as well! The teachers are excellent and really care about teenagers. The plethora of courses is amazing and the work-study program offers great opportunities for internships or pursuing a student's interest. We love the Mastery Education approach!

Posted March 25, 2011
BFA is a go at your individual pace school. A student not only can take as long as he needs to master a subject, but can also progress as quickly and as far as he can in subjects in which he excels. The individual attention that is given is almost like home schooling but done by expert teachers in each subject. Each student is appreciated as an individual with unique needs as well as unique gifts. After attending BFA, my sons were well prepared for their prestigious colleges and higher professional degrees and credentials.

Posted September 25, 2009
We are very small but I love it because we are there for only three and a half hours each day, Mon. to Fri. We also have three cats that live there, Yoda, Lewis, and Clark. The teachers are all awesome and really nice. I love my school

Posted December 04, 2008
my child never did well in school until we discovered BFA

Posted October 21, 2007
My son entered Ben Franklin Academy at 10th grade level with Exceptionally high IQ in verbal skills, science and literature. His Math IQ was significantly low due to Dyscalculae, a learning disability associated with numbers. Ben Franklin Academy was able to offer him the one on one attention he needed to excell in math. He is now a Successful in his field of Audio Engineering and graduated with honors. The BFA pushed him in the areas of challenge and let him soar in areas of ease.His high academic grades from BFA guaranteed his Hope Scholarship for Georgia Colleges as well. I have only good things to say about this school.

Posted May 27, 2006
This school is wonderful for the high-schooler who has not had success at other private schools in Atlanta. Their high teacher to student ratio is unbelievable resulting in great academic success. Very laid-back atmosphere. They care about the whole child. This school teachers respect for everyone, teachers as well as other students. Students with mild LD and ADHD can thrive here. I am an Educational Consultant and I have the utmost respect for this school for the right student. If your child has fallen behind in some areas, they work especially hard to make them catch up to their peers and graduate on time.

Ben Franklin Academy