Posted March 17, 2010
My children attended New Generation Christian Academy until school age. I wanted my children to obtain good study skills from the beginning. That is why I chose this school my oldest attended this school until forth grade. She then went into Public school system her fifth grade year. My daughter has maintain her Honor Roll status throughout middle and High School. She will be graduating from high school next year and attending Tuskegee. And, she still remembers her bible versus. I give this school FIVE stars

Posted October 16, 2008
Yes, i have to say new generation is a great child development and learning center. This is saniyah's first year aboard, and i have to say the staff are excellent with the kids. Saniyah is 2 yrs. Of age and already has alot to say when she comes home from school. Kudos to mrs. Williams and staff!

Posted September 15, 2007
This is a great school, you see results within the first 6 weeks. Keep up the good work.

New Generation Christian Academy
1572 Eastland Rd SE, Atlanta, GA  30316
Last modified New Generation Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-2, 4-6
New Generation Christian Academy Rating: 0 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top