Atlanta, GA

Seigakuin Atlanta International
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted September 17, 2015
Once you and your child get a chance to come to this school, you will see it's evident that they take a high pride in honesty, integrity and fairness as their philosophy.

Posted September 17, 2015
This school is excellent! Our 2 children are attending at this school, and the teachers and staff are paying very much detail attention to each child there. The philosophy and school programs are wonderful. We feel extremely fortunate to be able to send our children to this school. Highly recommended!

Posted May 29, 2014
This school is a blessing for us. I do not think there is another school like this in the US. They teach Japanese and English together in a Christian environment. I did not know the previous principle but I have always been impressed with the current principal. She is very professional. The teachers interact with us at least twice a week if not everyday. I think it has been worth the significant time and money we have put into it. I even turned down a job offer because I did not want to move.

Seigakuin Atlanta International 1

Posted February 18, 2014
We have sent two of our children to Seigakuin. The changes in the school in the years between the children have been dramatic--mostly in a negative way. The philosophy of the school is largely sound: language immersion, Christian fundamentals, and a relatively newer facilities at the school. The previous principal, Tomizawa-san but her heart and soul into this school and it was abundantly clear she was in tune with her students and parents. Her charisma, warmth, along with her pedigree as an educator won the hearts and minds of not only the students, but also the parents. Tomizawa-San is greatly missed. Today, while the fundamental principles of the school are still the same, the current administration clearly doesn't have the skills to properly adminster these principles. In fact, it appears even the teachers are in open revolt over the dated teaching methodologies they're asked to employ along with a 'business over kids' mentality. The conflict btw teachers and administration and the parents' dissatisfaction with current administration is palpable. I would recommend you look elsewhere because there are numerous programs including AIS and The Globe academy which offer much more.

Posted March 22, 2011
I sent two of my children to this school. They really loved it and learned so much in their bilingual and bicultural environment. They also learned a lot about Christianity. There is no school like this anywhere in US. I feel very lucky about living in Atlanta because of the shchool. I strongly recommend it to anyone who wants their kids to become bilingual in Japanese and English.

Seigakuin Atlanta International
5505 Winters Chapel Rd, Atlanta, GA  30360
Last modified Seigakuin Atlanta International is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Seigakuin Atlanta International Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top